Sky News Debate,are Muslims Becoming Isolated From Uk Society?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really sure where this guy stands on economic migrants.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A

Seen this for the first time tonight & the sentiment behind it is very nice but anyone who thinks this is a true representation of a multicultural country clearly hasn't spent any time in Keighl

Now, now......calm down gents, remeber Jo Cox said we are stronger for having many different cultures amongst us.......you are all obviously hard right nazis.

Seen this for the first time tonight & the sentiment behind it is very nice but anyone who thinks this is a true representation of a multicultural country clearly hasn't spent any time in Keighley :blink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I_-MuhpfA

I have family in keighley. The last time we were up we nipped in town. My god you could cut the atmosphere with a knife .. Utterly destroyed a beautiful little town. With its guaranteed peodo gang to boot !
  • Like 2

Seen this for the first time tonight & the sentiment behind it is very nice but anyone who thinks this is a true representation of a multicultural country clearly hasn't spent any time in Keighley :blink:

I have family in keighley. The last time we were up we nipped in town. My god you could cut the atmosphere with a knife .. Utterly destroyed a beautiful little town. With its guaranteed peodo gang to boot !

I know the feeling mate they have done the same to the town I live Rotherham whats even more sadder is that come election time the scummy labour party will still be voted in.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres a discussion on the news at the moment,whether people in public office should swear an oath to british values,the TV reporter stopped 3 people in the street in rotherham,2 were women who just said no english no english and hurried off.

Theres a discussion on the news at the moment,whether people in public office should swear an oath to british values,the TV reporter stopped 3 people in the street in rotherham,2 were women who just said no english no english and hurried off.

No surprise their then what news was it on mate.

Yet no one can say what British values are anymore...the best the stupid politicians will come up with is something like 'fairness and tolerance'.

It used to be law, church and family

I know the feeling mate they have done the same to the town I live Rotherham whats even more sadder is that come election time the scummy labour party will still be voted in.

you can add halifax and dewsbury to the list