Bull Whipet

A lad I know fetched a two year old. I'll whippet last year the lad had only ever done rabbit with it, it go into anything and I mean anything, not an ideal ferreting companion imo you'd be better off with a beddy whippet, something you can take ferreting with you and can lamping too get the right breeding and you can have some good fun with a beddy whippet

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If i wanted a bunny basher a Bull/Whippet would not figure high on my wish list.I find it a sad reflection of the lurcher scene now that folk want a mutt to utilise for its appearance over its functio

Here's a couple.

Posted Images

3/4 whippet beddy/grey or 3/4 whip DH/Grey imo will be ok day/night

I've always liked the whippet/greyhound types with a splash of deerhound. Real sensible and steady mutts, speed to burn, good feet and a goodun should tackle most stuff.

My bitch has got a splash of collie in there too, but only about 1/8. Maybe less.

She was a slow starter but I wouldn't be without her now...

39D6093D-7FE3-43D0-A24E-013BCBF90AC4_zps

I've got a bull whippet greyhound bitch 24 inch she's two year old I don't hold any credit to bringing her on at all as I got her off a friend !! At times I want to rip my hair out and some times I'm proud as punch with her she brings me back to hand what she catch and she's comes back when I call her and she's steady with livestock and good with ferrets not a lot more I can ask for really

post-101758-0-11157200-1483375017_thumb.png

She's 24 inch mate pure speed machine mate she had her faults mate if I'm lamping with her and it's always on her first slip she's gives a little whine then bang if she's caught it and her second run she doesn't make a sound mate can't moan really but she dose cut easy make got skin like paper and most my running is round live stock and stuff so a lot of fences and stuff soo gotta pick or choose really mate with her

How exactly was she bred mate? Half cross bull whippet to a straight greyhound? Nice Bitch!

She's 24 inch mate pure speed machine mate she had her faults mate if I'm lamping with her and it's always on her first slip she's gives a little whine then bang if she's caught it and her second run she doesn't make a sound mate can't moan really but she dose cut easy make got skin like paper and most my running is round live stock and stuff so a lot of fences and stuff soo gotta pick or choose really mate with her

• Like 1

I've got a bull whippet greyhound bitch 24 inch she's two year old I don't hold any credit to bringing her on at all as I got her off a friend !! At times I want to rip my hair out and some times I'm proud as punch with her she brings me back to hand what she catch and she's comes back when I call her and she's steady with livestock and good with ferrets not a lot more I can ask for really

loverly bitch! She'd run rings round them straight halfx bull/whips with that greyhound blood in her,

Bull whippets are limited in what they can, I had a small lurchers 22tts and a good bit bull and whippet in him and very strong dog but as I said, limited if you want a rabbit dog go for either a pure whippet or a good saluki whippet

• Like 1