D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

My veiw today when I was walking bruce lolno as good at night

Got a new bag for my lamping nights

Posted Images

Have I once said led lamps are better than bulb lamps ?

Try getting your head out of your arse Mik.

And read this next line.

Some lads can't afford any other lamp so a lamp and battery for £50 is a God send for some.

So gaz can only test a lamp proper up with you.

It's dark in the whole of the UK Mik.

You are like a broken record constantly going on moaning about these led lamps.dont you think we've heard enough out of your mouth by now.

You don't like them ok.youve told us enough.

And then the old show me a decent post from 3500.card.

Grow up a bit Mik.

If you want to talk like a kid.

Go on Facebook.

I'm not sure what MIK is gonna show me up his way that I haven't seen lamping elsewhere in the country to be honest but I've said I will go and have the crack so I will.

I've had my LED lamps out with you (King), Trigger 2, Hubbs, RubyJet, complete different parts of the country and never had an issue. Never felt like my lamp was inferior and wished I had a halogen.

But like I say, we will soon see.

If it's just a case that the land is so big where he lamps then I will come on here and say that these lamps are no good on that sort of land and with 5 mile slips. But we know that anyway and I doubt I will stray from the LEDs. They suit the land I run, quarry I run, and do what they say on the tin.

I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you Gaz inviting you up here and into my home ....so don't try and be a smart c@nt with your 5 mile slip comment you have been in the game 5. Minutes .....but regarding if these LEDs cut it we will soon see ....your words not mine

Name calling lol you calling gaz a c**t be cos of that chill mik .the £300 you payed tracer for you rifle lamp as gone mate get over it and have a good season

Do you and Gaz come as a package? Every time someone mentions Gaz you're onto it like a bad fecking rash and vice versa. You are grown men ffs, stop blowing smoke up each others arses.

• Like 2

And read this next line.

Some lads can't afford any other lamp so a lamp and battery for £50 is a God send for some.

You are like a broken record constantly going on moaning about these led lamps.dont you think we've heard enough out of your mouth by now.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

I'm not sure what MIK is gonna show me up his way that I haven't seen lamping elsewhere in the country to be honest but I've said I will go and have the crack so I will.

I've had my LED lamps out with you (King), Trigger 2, Hubbs, RubyJet, complete different parts of the country and never had an issue. Never felt like my lamp was inferior and wished I had a halogen.

If it's just a case that the land is so big where he lamps then I will come on here and say that these lamps are no good on that sort of land and with 5 mile slips. But we know that anyway and I doubt I will stray from the LEDs. They suit the land I run, quarry I run, and do what they say on the tin.

I have been nothing but polite and courteous to you Gaz inviting you up here and into my home ....so don't try and be a smart c@nt with your 5 mile slip comment you have been in the game 5. Minutes .....but regarding if these LEDs cut it we will soon see ....your words not mine
Name calling lol you calling gaz a c**t be cos of that chill mik .the £300 you payed tracer for you rifle lamp as gone mate get over it and have a good season
Do you and Gaz come as a package? Every time someone mentions Gaz you're onto it like a bad fecking rash and vice versa. You are grown men ffs, stop blowing smoke up each others arses.

Yeh package deal and we both got rucksacks like them northernlite posted ?

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

Yeh package deal and we both got rucksacks like them northernlite posted

Aye it seems that way Gaz, suppose when you get free stuff you feel you need to keep licking his nut sack. :bad:

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

Yes we are conjoined twins so we got one are each in the ruck sack

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

Aye it seems that way Gaz, suppose when you get free stuff you feel you need to keep licking his nut sack. :bad:

It's ok you don't sound too bitter ?

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

Yes we are conjoined twins so we got one are each in the ruck sack

Aye so you are, you on the left or the right?

post-5755-0-47059600-1480891719.jpg

And read this next line.

Grow up a bit Mik.

Go on Facebook.

It's ok you don't sound too bitter

Does it leave a bitter taste in your mouth Gaz [the nut sack]?

Out last week with a mate and his lithium battery and deben 170? (Middle sized one) we ended up using my gamekeeper lamp from dlloyd as both thought the beam was better.

However it died half way through the night, mid run (just my luck) and he took over. I bought it without reading all the proper specifications etc and just remembered a lad on here saying he had three nights lamping without the battery dying so bought it.

Further reading told me the battery lasts a hour... it does! But if your covering a lot of land etc you need a lithium battery. Fine for the odd outing but doubt they are suitable for the serious lamp men ( which I'm not).

Out of intrest did anything ever come about using a external battery pack with these lamps? Saw someone who seemed in the know write something a few days ago but can't find the post now

Out last week with a mate and his lithium battery and deben 170? (Middle sized one) we ended up using my gamekeeper lamp from dlloyd as both thought the beam was better.

However it died half way through the night, mid run (just my luck) and he took over. I bought it without reading all the proper specifications etc and just remembered a lad on here saying he had three nights lamping without the battery dying so bought it.

Further reading told me the battery lasts a hour... it does! But if your covering a lot of land etc you need a lithium battery. Fine for the odd outing but doubt they are suitable for the serious lamp men ( which I'm not).

Out of intrest did anything ever come about using a external battery pack with these lamps? Saw someone who seemed in the know write something a few days ago but can't find the post now

That was gaz mate he will let you now.glad you thort the beam was better than you mates light force.hope gaz managed some thing with the battery for us? I'm always giving feed back to the manufacturer on how they can make things better so no dout it will get done every thing takes time

• Like 1

If they only run on two 18650 batteries I wonder if you could run it off another pair through the charging port?

If another model was made where the batteries were easily changeable I think they would be a cracking little lamp. A flip open battery compartment type job, similar to some of the torches people were lamping with a year or two ago. Easy enough to carry a few batteries in your pocket.

Edited by goshawking719