I Aint A Fixer.....

My catty is bust,bands came off,total newbie,i know a few guys who use them but they use naturals,whats the best place to get lacky and and best method to attach it on?Thereband gold seems to be the buzzword,is that what i should get?

post-1930-0-70526700-1480681071_thumb.jpeg

No mate,some guy gave me it,the lacky was tied through holes in the fork originally,after a few weeks it snapped,i justbwondered if there was a more secure long term way to fix it,the square lacky on the old milbros used to last ages,this flat stuff doesnt seem as durable?

Looks to me like the wrap has just unraveled mate, easier to go on utube and look up wrap and tuck method and just re-tie the band to the fork, if you are not likely to start tying your own bands I would stay away from flat bands as they don't last long in use and don't store well in none use, I,m a little biased mate, as I love em, but I would rig that up with a set of 1745 tubes

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, the monkey said:

Put it back on wrap and tuck ..if you haven’t any spare band.    Use elastic bands 

look at the thread below to give you an idea

I will have a look at the thread mate,thanks.