Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

Invite For Afallow Or Two

Last weekend i had an invite to go for a stalk on the Fallow Deer as i haven't been out for a while i thought i would go if just to get some fresh air, the morning started waking up about 7.10 am and we came across Deer quite early although they were a good few field away but perseverance payed off, we had been looking on in the best places for Fallow when we came to a field with 3 Does stood grazing, after getting in position a shot rang out and a Doe was grassed, from out of the wood a dozen or more Does appeared 2 dropped then a third was grassed and just as the Deer had all gone back to the safety of the wood a good Buck and another Doe came into view and the Buck was grassed as well, the owner of the field soon came across for a chat and was pleased that a few Deer had been sorted but he still wants more culled as they are doing alot of damage on the farm . Not a bad morning out but alot of work collecting the carcasses as it was wet and the fields are very steep but it all got done after an hour or 2.

6WUxhZn.jpg

• Like 6

Nice going mate i would be happy with that mornings work , does he let you keep them or are they off to the game dealer ?