Long Net Poles

Ashy Ashcroft

Eh up son. How the devil are you. Strangely, I was out today cutting some really nice hazel sticks, getting ready for next year. If this geezer wants long net sticks there are millions of them. No mate I just had a thought about fibre rods and rod rests sprang to mind. Jok.

Eh up son. How the devil are you. Strangely, I was out today cutting some really nice hazel sticks, getting ready for next year. If this geezer wants long net sticks there are millions of them. No mate I just had a thought about fibre rods and rod rests sprang to mind. Jok.

All good here jok, too busy with graft if honest not enough me time out doors haha but cant complain got 4 kids to play santa to this year so ill keep at it haha the rod rest would then present problem of finding right size grommets to hold line, whearas the poles available have them, which makes life a whole lot easier haha

no longnets here, but I used to use cut up pushbike inner tube (black bands) rather than grommets

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...