Enough Is Enough

But it should be stopped from the beginning. I see what the antis get away wit across the water its disgraceful. I've watched the local hunt a few times already this season and there's nobody but hunt followers antis wouldn't be tolerated. You don't have to go all guns blazing.jus be clever but let them no the score. A dog got out on me last year.the wife seen him on one of them Facebook pages.anyway long story short the couple that had the hound wudnt give it back because They didn't like hunting. Quick ring around found out where they lived turned up at there door on my own and got my dog back.no arguing no violence. Just informed them that I now knew where they lived and would mentally torchure them until I got my dog. Them antis are all good in groups but single them out their only c**ts that shudnt be tolerated

• Like 6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FRIEND

Someone states basically turn the other cheak, Dido I think .This tactic been tried and they get more brazen .The only way to deal with antis is by force ,fact .Take their cameras ,show them their shi

But it should be stopped from the beginning. I see what the antis get away wit across the water its disgraceful. I've watched the local hunt a few times already this season and there's nobody but hunt

I think we both share the passion of which there is no doubt! But it is so heartreaking when you are so involved with your hounds and watched them develop from pups into beautiful individual characters, their only desire is to please you and then are subjected to this senseless abuse. It is difficult when you are living this on a fairly regular basis and have to stand and watch it happening is heartbreaking! You feel you have to step in and stop this senseless cruelty. I have watched these so called animal lovers hollering hounds to busy main roads and they call it a "bloodsport" that is exactly what they are trying to achieve with their actions!! We are fighting the same battle but the methods we HAVE to use on occasion unfortunately differ. ATB

• Like 1

Its true what you say alright.that dog in question I bred and rared and they thought it should be rehomed because I hunt(???not a chance.here where I'm living were lucky enough so far. But believe me they all should be stopped before they get going. If I'd of left them away with it or worse called the guards they'd of moved the dog.they'd probably boast amongst there anti Buddy's about what they'd done.in the end the little fright they got they realise its not worth it.just my opinion.

• Like 4

We've been extremelly lucky in regard to lost hounds. They are found by farmers and landowners generally and on the odd occasion by a member of the public (Thankfully not by the lunatic anti section) sometimes they put it on facebook which is a Godsend at times and although some get the breed wrong the hound is always reunited with us.

• Like 1

I think we both share the passion of which there is no doubt! But it is so heartreaking when you are so involved with your hounds and watched them develop from pups into beautiful individual characters, their only desire is to please you and then are subjected to this senseless abuse. It is difficult when you are living this on a fairly regular basis and have to stand and watch it happening is heartbreaking! You feel you have to step in and stop this senseless cruelty. I have watched these so called animal lovers hollering hounds to busy main roads and they call it a "bloodsport" that is exactly what they are trying to achieve with their actions!! We are fighting the same battle but the methods we HAVE to use on occasion unfortunately differ. ATB

Caught an anti a few years ago using a horn to try and get hounds onto a busy road. Luckily the huntsmen had gathered them.

I told the anti if I caught him again (he had hidden the horn) that the only way he'd be able to blow a horn again was if he farted.

• Like 3

Its true what you say alright.that dog in question I bred and rared and they thought it should be rehomed because I hunt(???not a chance.here where I'm living were lucky enough so far. But believe me they all should be stopped before they get going. If I'd of left them away with it or worse called the guards they'd of moved the dog.they'd probably boast amongst there anti Buddy's about what they'd done.in the end the little fright they got they realise its not worth it.just my opinion.

i think to be fair shovel shy in Ireland we are mostly working class people who haven't got much to lose if it gets down and dirty we can be up for a scrap but in the uk it's different with some very wealthy hunts and shoots they have a lot more to lose if it goes to trench war fare one anti could destroy a high class shoot but in Ireland if you go knocking a lads door in a council housing estate you'll get what's coming from them and their neighbours. Shooting estate doesn't work on the same table manners as housing estate and one think the Irish do is stick together nothing to lose shit or burst. But if I had 3000 acres to be ruined I would think different.✌️
  • Like 4

Basically when I watched the video what I saw was a bunch of cowards punching and kicking and elderly gentleman, while another bunch of cowards stood and watched . If this happened in a public place or a city Street would they stand back and do the same ? I'm no super hero nor do I claim to be , but if I had of been present there's only two places I would have ended up and that's either the hospital or a police cell, cause I'm certain I would not have stood back and watched . As the op said sometimes enough is enough. In the words of Kenny Rogers "sometimes you gotta fight to be a man "

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats what they get for coming masked up, f***ing smelly c**ts, if a gang approached me like that when out hunting, id just start throwing punches an kicks.

Intimidation with faces masked, they would be beat round the place, self defence.

• Like 2