• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

named after her.best bull bitch i ever kept  

I'm big, gay and called Dave apparently

My real name is Hugh G. Rection but choose my user name from a know it all, trouble making f****r from Ireland.

Posted Images

Mine is after a very courageous brave man, most wanted man in the north at one time, give up the ghost on hunger strike.

Francie hughes

More like a scumbag murderer

was he in the IRA ?
Pira and he is a convicted murderer

he loved his hunting
For killing sas men, they knew what they were coming for, they made there bed.....

shortie dosnt see it that way, they did hav great success in murdering the innocent wildfowlers an the kid playing in the graveyard but then again they wernt shooting back

British goverment admitted today, that manus deery was an innocent kid eating a bag of chips, when he was shot by a british soldier from the derry walls, the soldier is dead aswell.

• Like 1

Mine is after a very courageous brave man, most wanted man in the north at one time, give up the ghost on hunger strike.

Francie hughes

More like a scumbag murderer

was he in the IRA ?
Pira and he is a convicted murderer

he loved his hunting
For killing sas men, they knew what they were coming for, they made there bed.....

shortie dosnt see it that way, they did hav great success in murdering the innocent wildfowlers an the kid playing in the graveyard but then again they wernt shooting back
British goverment admitted today, that manus deery was an innocent kid eating a bag of chips, when he was shot by a british soldier from the derry walls, the soldier is dead aswell.

What about all the innocents your courageous feckin hero killed ...

• Like 1

Long time ago, in a past life, i used to work on the Mersey Rescue Boat, i'd qualified as a Boatswain, pronounced Bosun before i left. Named my old EBT Bosun too, good name for a bull blood i've always thought but never heard it used since.

Number 11 was on the door of the house we grew up in. My number (though never really 'lucky')!

Long time ago, in a past life, i used to work on the Mersey Rescue Boat, i'd qualified as a Boatswain, pronounced Bosun before i left. Named my old EBT Bosun too, good name for a bull blood i've always thought but never heard it used since.

Number 11 was on the door of the house we grew up in. My number (though never really 'lucky')!

Don't ask me why Bosun, but I've always known where your user name came from.

Must have been a book or something else I read, so your user name is not that a mystery.

• Like 1

Don't ask me why Bosun, but I've always known where your user name came from.

Must have been a book or something else I read, so your user name is not that a mystery.

Like an open book me Neil, or should i say Hugh... ;)