Mate of mines got one.dont put tea or coffee in it just boil the water and make it in a cup.brilliant easy and quick to boil

Yeah I was half asleep when I wrote that, I only used to boil water in mine,but it took on a Smokey taste, so preffered making coffee with it not tea.

I got the same thing so I turned the spout to face into the wind.

• Like 1

Mate of mines got one.dont put tea or coffee in it just boil the water and make it in a cup.brilliant easy and quick to boil

Yeah I was half asleep when I wrote that, I only used to boil water in mine,but it took on a Smokey taste, so preffered making coffee with it not tea.

I got the same thing so I turned the spout to face into the wind.

ah thanks for the tip.

I got one free with an order of pest control bits, didnt use it for years, but when I did was surprised how handy it is, just need something 'bone' dry to get it going after that anything dryish is good.

I've got the base camp I think it's called 1.5lt it's very good for boiling water but I don't think I would ever get the cooking kit that goes with it as the fire pit is very small

If you have small dry twigs all ready to go it can almost boil as quick as an electric kettle

They do boil quick, it's like anything else if you are going to use it then it's worth the investment, I find it a lot more convenient than normal, stoves, no gas or petrol to carry I stick it in the back of the pickup, and I lives there for a few weeks in spring when I am cutting logs,

• Like 1