Shocking Mr Hancock

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

If u type in lurchers for sale on the net a lot of them pups are 250 or 300so they are no different than hancock and your not getting a genuine collie cross,im not defending hancock but u get what u pay for I bought a pup has a collie cross but as he has grown up he definitely got bullin him but I'm still happy with him but I didn't get what I payed for

• Like 2

They where obviously in demand then and they chose to sell them to others .

so I'm to keep waiting on the hope of getting a collie x from home bred litter? I made my choice and I'm happy with it he's a belting little dog.

I don't agree with Hancock ways etc but end of the day I got what I wanted, infact, I got more than I wanted he's easy to get on with, quick learner but not complicated amd I domt hear him.

It's entirely up to you lol whether you Wait or not .

Great that you are happy,good luck with him

While you have idiots with money, you will always have an Hancock

I'm not an idiot and I'm not made of money.

It's because of all the idiots out for money is the real reason I went to him.Rather a pup off him than some lying chancing c**t. I like I say time n time again, I know boys that work them from he dogs I had mine from and they do enough to please me

Do your research and do a bit of digging.....there's been a few litters of collie lurchers on here (that maybe had a bit of something else) buying off him is just keeping the peddling going .

I think buying off him is down to laziness ,

The canine equivalent of buying online from a supermarket.

with any pup I buy I'd be asking questions about parents ,grandparents ,etc what work they've done what I can expect from my pup ,if I wasn't sure I'd walk away.

not a lot of work for the time they give you.

hardly lazy I looked for a year, had my name put down on litters and never heard a peep off them...I ain't chasing people for pups if my names supposedly down on them.
Didn't you ask me for a pup then change your mind ???
No I didn't change my mind mate. But your right I did ask and you reply was that you already got a few lads names down,but will keep me in mind and that one might pull out. as it happened you had a tribe,

Ah yes I sort of remember ... didn't you want a bitch and I only had a few ? Something like that wasn't it ? ... anyway good luck with your pup .....

I'll tell you what is funny tho.there will be a lot of the lads including some posting on this thread own and have bred dogs thats ancestors are from hancocks place lol

There's hancock blood in socks bitch, so they can't be all bad :whistling:

While you have idiots with money, you will always have an Hancock

I'm not an idiot and I'm not made of money.

It's because of all the idiots out for money is the real reason I went to him.Rather a pup off him than some lying chancing c**t. I like I say time n time again, I know boys that work them from he dogs I had mine from and they do enough to please me

Do your research and do a bit of digging.....there's been a few litters of collie lurchers on here (that maybe had a bit of something else) buying off him is just keeping the peddling going .

I think buying off him is down to laziness ,

The canine equivalent of buying online from a supermarket.

with any pup I buy I'd be asking questions about parents ,grandparents ,etc what work they've done what I can expect from my pup ,if I wasn't sure I'd walk away.

not a lot of work for the time they give you.

hardly lazy I looked for a year, had my name put down on litters and never heard a peep off them...I ain't chasing people for pups if my names supposedly down on them.
Didn't you ask me for a pup then change your mind ???
No I didn't change my mind mate. But your right I did ask and you reply was that you already got a few lads names down,but will keep me in mind and that one might pull out. as it happened you had a tribe,
Ah yes I sort of remember ... didn't you want a bitch and I only had a few ? Something like that wasn't it ? ... anyway good luck with your pup .....

I'll tell you what is funny tho.there will be a lot of the lads including some posting on this thread own and have bred dogs thats ancestors are from hancocks place lol

There's hancock blood in socks bitch, so they can't be all bad :whistling:
What about the whippet as well...

so I'm to keep waiting on the hope of getting a collie x from home bred litter? I made my choice and I'm happy with it he's a belting little dog.

I don't agree with Hancock ways etc but end of the day I got what I wanted, infact, I got more than I wanted he's easy to get on with, quick learner but not complicated amd I domt hear him.

Great stuff, i hope he does well for you.

I can slate Hancock with the best of em, Plummer too but i've owned two Hancock bitches and i really liked em. Sadly i never owned em from pups and one was very neurotic and needed constant attention, the other had never been kennelled, just roamed almost wild and it was almost cruel to keep her caged. I found both suitable homes as they were cracking animals to be around and work.

No, i dont like what he is, or the way he goes about his buisness but as has been said, you do know what your getting from him and there are plenty worse than Hancock out there. You pays yer money an yer takes your choice...

dont know alot about hancocks dogs now but years ago he used to put a lot of effort into finding good working collies and try and get the best greyhounds he could,how he does it now days who knows, any collie any greyhound i dont know

I can slate Hancock with the best of em, Plummer too but i've owned two Hancock bitches and i really liked em. Sadly i never owned em from pups and one was very neurotic and needed constant attention, the other had never been kennelled, just roamed almost wild and it was almost cruel to keep her caged. I found both suitable homes as they were cracking animals to be around and work.

No, i dont like what he is, or the way he goes about his buisness but as has been said, you do know what your getting from him and there are plenty worse than Hancock out there. You pays yer money an yer takes your choice...

ye I don't agree with anything he does. Iv never read anything by plummer either.

Most the problem Hancock is or the dogs rather, are the breed that it is in the dogs. Collies or collie xs are easy to mess up, they don't take kindly to fools. So if people buy in older dogs they are getting traits that someone has stamped into the dog, all of a sudden it's hancocks fault. But that can go for most lurchers that are passed about, there'll always be something someone has imprinted into the dog.

Another thing is, people see a dog run once and go off that. Even better still, they never seen one run and all of a sudden they have seem six...?

Got one given last week and like said she is a nice bitch to have around and you don't know she is there in the kennel, I took the lad out with her when he first got her and she looked ok to me to say she's never been bolting and very unfit with the lad working away a lot. She's 3/4 grey out of woody.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3yoBogLUE

• Like 3

Got one given last week and like said she is a nice bitch to have around and you don't know she is there in the kennel, I took the lad out with her when he first got her and she looked ok to me to say she's never been bolting and very unfit with the lad working away a lot. She's 3/4 grey out of woody.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p3yoBogLUE

I'll give her ago and the whippet will show her the way :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

no slouch for sure :thumbs: she might get peed off with that whippet though lol

Was just going to say that. I like all your dogs to be honest trev, and you've got some 'neck' on you for posting the stuff you do! Lol, I mean, a whippet AND a hancock lurcher that can actually run at a fair speed, turn and not break down! f***ing top stuff! Lol :laugh::thumbs:

I'll give her ago and the whippet will show her the way :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

no slouch for sure :thumbs: she might get peed off with that whippet though lol

Was just going to say that. I like all your dogs to be honest trev, and you've got some 'neck' on you for posting the stuff you do! Lol, I mean, a whippet AND a hancock lurcher that can actually run at a fair speed, turn and not break down! f***ing top stuff! Lol :laugh::thumbs:

I love a under dog lol, atb