Buying From Gps4U Garmin

A few people have asked me on here the best place to buy dog tracking gps systems and I have told them gps4u is the place that was until I received a bill from FedEx for duty&vat after contacting gps4u I was told that I should have known I was going to be charged this which I didn't and basically go f**k my self I've found out that's the deal these companies have with FedEx and tell them the purchaser will pay the other end so beware when buying from abroad that their will be extra costs ?

I brought the Astro 320 and T5 collar great bit of kit and gps4u got it unblocked for me even though I never brought it from them at a charge of £33 I ended up buying a T5 mini collar from them again great bit of kit the problem was when I got a bill from FedEx for £17 and when I contacted gps4u I was told I should of been aware of this charge which I knew nothing about it just seems sneaky to me as I'm putting business their way one lad said he brought the new alpha with 5 collars I wouldn't like to see his bill from FedEx

Oh right, Iv been looking at the astro320, what do you think to it? Where did you purchase the unit n collar from n what price?

Awesome bit of kit mate I brought mine from eBay £470 and paid gps4u £30 to get it working in the uk so £500 all in there on eBay now for £600 uk working it might help asking gps4u if they will send it over as a gift ?think it works out to £450 all in that's with out FedEx charge

Decathlon are always out of stock mate your best bet is to get someone in the USA or knows someone who lives in the USA to send it over to you as a gift then pay gps4u the £30 to get it to work in the uk or who ever buys it asks them for it to be able to be used in the uk ?

Edited by bunnyboiler

Ive just recieved astro 320 and T5 collars from GPS4us.com. Mine came via fedex but i didnt have any additional charges to pay at this end? Top bit of kit it is. Im very happy with it.

It's comes in the post a few weeks later mate

well if thats the case it wont be getting paid mate....i didnt sign for the delivery. :thumbs: