Today's effort in the SC chicken breast on the bone, cooked with leeks, mushrooms and pickling onions.

First pic in the slow cooker.

WP_20161119_004_zpsu52ukeab.jpg

Second, on the plate and very nice it was too.

WP_20161119_005_zpsjjije1g0.jpg

TC

That my ole mucker looks bloody handsome

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today's effort in the SC chicken breast on the bone, cooked with leeks, mushrooms and pickling onions.   First pic in the slow cooker.     Second, on the plate and very nice it was too.    

ham cooked in coke 8 hrs take out of the coke coat in honey and mustard and put in a hot oven for 20 minutes   it is unbelievable

It took me a week to get round to making a stew once.

If your on facebook there is a group on there just for slow cooker recipe's. Some brilliant ideas on there. This week I done jacket potatoes in the slow cooker and they turned out great.

https://www.(!64.56:886/groups/slowcookedwonders/

TC

bloody good group that I see they even doing breakfasts in one. Never thought of that one

• Like 1

If your on facebook there is a group on there just for slow cooker recipe's. Some brilliant ideas on there. This week I done jacket potatoes in the slow cooker and they turned out great.

TC

bloody good group that I see they even doing breakfasts in one. Never thought of that one

Bacon should always be crispy that's the law ?
  • Like 3

TC

Bacon should always be crispy that's the law Gonna show this to the old spunker in the canteen at work, his bacon is either raw or charcoaled, it's enough to give you the arsehole

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

TC

Bacon should always be crispy that's the law Gonna show this to the old spunker in the canteen at work, his bacon is either raw or charcoaled, it's enough to give you the arsehole

yea nothing worse when you fancy a nice bacon roll. You get presented with half cooked bacon in a ropey white bap with no butter or marge :(

• Like 2

TC

yea nothing worse when you fancy a nice bacon roll. You get presented with half cooked bacon in a ropey white bap with no butter or marge :(

:laugh: Thats just how I like my bacon, with a runny egg on top. The crispy stuff is just too salty and only a quarter of the size it should be, once bacon is pink It's cooked.

TC

• Like 1

iv got a pheasant that needs cooking, im no good at cooking, so iv watched a few you tube videos, even a gordon ramsey video, it says to wrap the pheasant in bacon,- as theres no fat on a pheasant, then you can fill it or not fill it, stuffin, or apples and another fruit- i cant remember which, but before cooking with the bacon over it, it says to season it, black pepper, salt, leaves of some sort, oil, bacon ovcourse, then cook, ATB FT

The daughter joined the slow cooker group and saw they were cooking breakfasts in one and she gave it a go and did grub for her and her sister. She did ask if I wanted any done as well but I declined :cray:

31017166112_f3861ee2d6_c.jpg

she was just testing and it turned out well

I had kippers and steamed sweet spuds

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

To be honest terry I seen that a while ago and really did not fancy it. That said, it looks better than a greasy spoon breakfast any day.

TC

Bollocks!!!!

Nothing beats a dirty, greasy spoon full English

And half a bottle of Gaviscon to wash it down with, just to save the heartburn. :D

TC

To be honest terry I seen that a while ago and really did not fancy it. That said, it looks better than a greasy spoon breakfast any day.

TC

Bollocks!!!!

Nothing beats a dirty, greasy spoon full English

And half a bottle of Gaviscon to wash it down with, just to save the heartburn. :D

TC

Gaviscon :blink:

you fuuckin fanny ????

• Like 2