long net poles

markieboi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My local B&Q sell aliminum poles coated in a thin plastic with a point on one end they are 12mil thick and 1.5m long and they only cost 99p each. my next job is to try and make a basket out of the same poles

My local B&Q sell aliminum poles coated in a thin plastic with a point on one end they are 12mil thick and 1.5m long and they only cost 99p each. my next job is to try and make a basket out of the same poles

have used those one's when first started out, they ok, until you hit hard ground or a stone, then they just bend, definately better to buy proper poles, or use hazel, like they say, you get what you pay for

does anyone know a supplier of long net poles ect or where do you guys get them thanks mark

Mark what do you need the poles for?? Traditional long net or quick set ? By the way your inbox was full last night :icon_eek:

para i got magnum poles now and a basket and wanted to make a quick set looking at the instructions i had no clue which is a shame as it would save so much time

and as for my inbox it is now got space in :tongue2:

take care mark

para i got magnum poles now and a basket and wanted to make a quick set looking at the instructions i had no clue which is a shame as it would save so much time

and as for my inbox it is now got space in :tongue2:

take care mark

might be able to help with poles PM if you got any probs :unsure: