Match To Night England V Scotland .?

Go to solution Solved by MIK,

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im no good at being quiet and humble like some of our half hearted England fans we played shit against Slovenia and drew 0 - 0 we played shit against Iceland and lost 2 - 1 we play shit against Scotla

At least we are no shite at tennis like you English c@nts

Well I think I'm finally sober enough to comment....? Typical Scotland v England game for me. We have played worse many times. Again we can't take our chances and it cost us. If the score was the ot

I'm watching on itv2, so 1st half just finished.........if it's 2-0 is say that is flattering England.

Looking at the first half any decent team would be murdering England.

I thought the jocks were the gutsiest team first half and should have been 3-1 up at the break

Score maybe flattered England. We more than matched them for the first hour but England's quality was the difference. About levels.., Scotland had good chances and didn't take them.., England took theirs. You could argue England had another gear but on that performance they've got a long way to go to seriously compete in the world cup finals. For us it's back to the drawing board once again.

• Like 1

I'm watching on itv2, so 1st half just finished.........if it's 2-0 is say that is flattering England.

Looking at the first half any decent team would be murdering England.

I thought the jocks were the gutsiest team first half and should have been 3-1 up at the break

true, be back down to earth tuesday , we got spain , prob loose about 3-4 nil lol . we were very sloppy in defence , but not bad at going forward , we got alot to sort out at the back , disregard who ever as the job as manager :yes: