Bullxgrey Dog Free To Good Home

Your an idiot mate he said he's got to get rid because he doesn't go out anymore as it's too risky, does that sound like something a chance would say? He's doing what's best for thebdog and himself do yourself a favour and pipe down

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on , if he given you at least 7 years of hard graft , let him enjoy his old age where he been since a pup, get a pup in and keep the old dog to work til the young'un ready , bit of grub for

Can't u take him then that way he's with someone familiar at 8 he should be getting repaid for what he's put out not stressed with new surroundings An people trying to push him to see his limits

Be no peddlers or idiots take this dog id ralther put him down before that happens but before i do that im giving any decent lad looking for a good dog a chance to take the dog and give him some work

That's bollocks..... fecking dog is past it's sell by date! If it's been that busy it deserves a place next to the fire, not getting moved on..... if the dog has done his job that's the least he deserves!

Don't agree with being passed it at 8 my old bitch is 11 and still doing the job and loves it

8 years old and getting passed on.

I treat my ferrets better than that.

The thought of my old dog sat here now at over 8years old being passed around because i couldn't give it what it needs make me feel ashamed for you.

Get off your ass and find it some work and stop making excuses up. . . I bet you've got some graft for the dogs your keeping ?

It won't be in his yard long, someone would have it now. Probably a genuine dog too. And good time of the year for someone.as you know though , having dogs you have to think and make the commitment for life and do whats best for the dog if you have to put it to sleep ,because of other reasons. The problem is people , you would think alot are ok but the not. So easy to be fooled. Talk is cheap

Some first class idiots on this site dog is 8year old and i know for fact got plenty life in it and would more than likely still show alot of dogs up half his age!! Wankers that say just put him down why do that when ive found him a good home and with a bloke i can go see him work with whenever i want?!! The dog 8 not flipping 12 i seen bullx still doing job for terrier work side at 13yr old. I aint just going put a bullit in him when nowt wrong with him and he to good for that but im not a wanker that keeps a dog for my own peace of mind to look at when i see all he wants do is b working. An no i dont get work for the others i got coz i dont have any other flipping lurchers as dont do the lamping like i used to do due to been in some trouble and having firearms i cant risk have took back off me and places i go wi terriers i only got bout 2 farms that will allow a lurcher on place!!! Now for all keyboard warriors on here shut up with ye sad comments and pay some attention to ye own dogs get out in the field and give them some graft instead of sat on ye keyboard since you think your the gods of the dog game!!!!

• Like 3

I said to pts because I personally don't believe in passing older dogs on ,that doesn't make me a wanker , if you feel the dogs got more to give then its your dog to decide the outcome , I do genuinely hope it gets a decent owner , who will put the dog first I used to shoot had licences ect gave them up and stuck with the dogs

Some first class idiots on this site dog is 8year old and i know for fact got plenty life in it and would more than likely still show alot of dogs up half his age!! Wankers that say just put him down why do that when ive found him a good home and with a bloke i can go see him work with whenever i want?!! The dog 8 not flipping 12 i seen bullx still doing job for terrier work side at 13yr old. I aint just going put a bullit in him when nowt wrong with him and he to good for that but im not a wanker that keeps a dog for my own peace of mind to look at when i see all he wants do is b working. An no i dont get work for the others i got coz i dont have any other flipping lurchers as dont do the lamping like i used to do due to been in some trouble and having firearms i cant risk have took back off me and places i go wi terriers i only got bout 2 farms that will allow a lurcher on place!!! Now for all keyboard warriors on here shut up with ye sad comments and pay some attention to ye own dogs get out in the field and give them some graft instead of sat on ye keyboard since you think your the gods of the dog game!!!!

thing that gets me is why put it on this site to 're home

Then complain about people getting at yea

People have there opinions it an open forum,get over it chum

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've read your posts and the man seems sensible putting the dog where it can get some work. Are there really so few fellows over there capable of changing over owners smoothly. I Promise 19 out of 20 dogs will change owners smoothly, it just hurts guys' feelings that their dog goes loyal to a new guy so easy. A week in the pen and a few packages of hot dogs, then a dog like this taken for rides down the road and getting stuck into a coon or fox or possum then swing by and share a ice cream or a couple hotdogs, then out tomorrow night for another shot at something, anything. After a couple weeks of short fun time like this that dog will be throwing rocks at his former owner, lol, bonded to his new guy. Even if he has lost a step and couldn't catch a coyote anymore, he can still get stuck into plenty.

when I was younger, the dogs had to earn their pen space, but I think guys in the UK don't keep as many dogs as we can here. I walk out my back door, onto 30, 000 acres of public land, don't have to ask anyone permission for jack (as long as I obey game laws ;) and I never watch TV so I make time to enjoy my life. Only on the computer now cause I'm sick this week. If more young guys would cut the computer and Television out they would have a lot more time to run a couple bunnies and still be home in time to kiss the wife and get to work in the morning.

Sorry for the rant, just seems like a good dog to have fun with, too bad he is on the other side of the world

• Like 2

I've read your posts and the man seems sensible putting the dog where it can get some work. Are there really so few fellows over there capable of changing over owners smoothly. I Promise 19 out of 20 dogs will change owners smoothly, it just hurts guys' feelings that their dog goes loyal to a new guy so easy. A week in the pen and a few packages of hot dogs, then a dog like this taken for rides down the road and getting stuck into a coon or fox or possum then swing by and share a ice cream or a couple hotdogs, then out tomorrow night for another shot at something, anything. After a couple weeks of short fun time like this that dog will be throwing rocks at his former owner, lol, bonded to his new guy. Even if he has lost a step and couldn't catch a coyote anymore, he can still get stuck into plenty.

when I was younger, the dogs had to earn their pen space, but I think guys in the UK don't keep as many dogs as we can here. I walk out my back door, onto 30, 000 acres of public land, don't have to ask anyone permission for jack (as long as I obey game laws ;) and I never watch TV so I make time to enjoy my life. Only on the computer now cause I'm sick this week. If more young guys would cut the computer and Television out they would have a lot more time to run a couple bunnies and still be home in time to kiss the wife and get to work in the morning.

Sorry for the rant, just seems like a good dog to have fun with, too bad he is on the other side of the world

thats a refreshing outlook on things I have to say :thumbs: . But the biggest worry is a dog you have had being loyal for years getting a mistreated by some some dipstick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...