Bullxgrey Dog Free To Good Home

Just pts if your not keeping it, I done something similar years ago and it still haunts me to this day, I've learned by my mistake hopefully you can learn from it aswell atb At

Your dog your decision but I agree with A.T rather a dog be dead and buried than go through numerous owners be mistreated or whatever. 8 years is a long time least you can do is make sure he don't end up in some fools kennel to be swapped for a coursing dog game chicken or whatever when his owners bored. My bull x at 8 was just about ready for the scrap heap anyway missing teeth ect. But as I say your choice best of luck whatever you decide ??

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on , if he given you at least 7 years of hard graft , let him enjoy his old age where he been since a pup, get a pup in and keep the old dog to work til the young'un ready , bit of grub for

Can't u take him then that way he's with someone familiar at 8 he should be getting repaid for what he's put out not stressed with new surroundings An people trying to push him to see his limits

Be no peddlers or idiots take this dog id ralther put him down before that happens but before i do that im giving any decent lad looking for a good dog a chance to take the dog and give him some work

I must be a soft touch compared to you lot, if an animal has worked its life for me I wouldn't just put it down. It would go into semi retirement, then full retirement, all as and when the dog showed that's what it was ready for.

• Like 9

Think he's miserable jus now what about when the next person wants to see exactly what he can do An how often he can do it. If he's lying there he ain't gonae be as fit as his youth an probs won't get that back. Lost a yard of pace by now ad reckon aswell any injuries he would pick take longer to heal. Ave had terriers an lurchers mate who bounce an squeal after a cpl of days off lock down but if they make it to 8 then I owe it to them daily wee walks and abit off aprreciaton for what they done. Either way u look at it he's 8 and on his way out off the field scene regardless to how u butter it up let him see his days or close the curtains on him either way let him be at peace

.... Spot on mate , not fair passing dogs on at that age , get the hole dug and end it there .

There some first class idiots on this site!!! Why put a dog in hole if a propa decent lad who can give dog the work he wanting and needs can give him it. If dog wasnt any good or was knackerd he be in a hole but diff is he still grafts like a dog half his age and as good as most lurchers ive ever seen at game. The dog unhappy not getting the work he needs so why would i keep him just to go for a walk down lane eveyday when all he wants do is work. I dont do the lamping anymore as to dodgy over here and for the keyboard warriors that say well take him out digging mesen i do that but ive lost most the best ground i had for digging over last 2 year and prob now only got 3 or 4 farmers i go on that will let me take lurcher aswell!! Now for all u silly sods that sit putting bollox on here i suggest u get a facebook account as that where rest of bollox gets put and folk enjoy the crap on there. This dog a genuine dog no crap and if i can give him a home with someone that will look after him and work him like he desreves then i will, if not i will put him down.

• Like 5

All the decent genuine lads that have text or messeged me bout dog if still intrested give me a call after wednesday as a decent bloke who has just lost his bullx is suppost to be coming up for dog either tuesday or wednesday

Good luck hope he gets the right home ;)

hope he gets the work and honesty, you and the dog deserve and the man who respects him. And take double note , the is all truth and reality in what all the people advised you here, foxbuster
  • Like 1

There some first class idiots on this site!!! Why put a dog in hole if a propa decent lad who can give dog the work he wanting and needs can give him it. If dog wasnt any good or was knackerd he be in a hole but diff is he still grafts like a dog half his age and as good as most lurchers ive ever seen at game. The dog unhappy not getting the work he needs so why would i keep him just to go for a walk down lane eveyday when all he wants do is work. I dont do the lamping anymore as to dodgy over here and for the keyboard warriors that say well take him out digging mesen i do that but ive lost most the best ground i had for digging over last 2 year and prob now only got 3 or 4 farmers i go on that will let me take lurcher aswell!! Now for all u silly sods that sit putting bollox on here i suggest u get a facebook account as that where rest of bollox gets put and folk enjoy the crap on there. This dog a genuine dog no crap and if i can give him a home with someone that will look after him and work him like he desreves then i will, if not i will put him down.

If i owned such an honest mutt id cull it rather than let it loose upon the feckwits that would desire such a jukel,id much rather the dog never suffered the fools that await it and a cull is better for many a decent dog.

• Like 3

If i owned such an honest mutt id cull it rather than let it loose upon the feckwits that would desire such a jukel,id much rather the dog never suffered the fools that await it and a cull is better for many a decent dog.

I'm pretty sure the man knows his dog and obviously knows it still has some left in it, I know of a 13 year old with no teeth n I can think of atleast 5 lads that would jump at the chance of owner her! The man has to do what he feels right, he has already stated he doesn't do a lot anymore it's not the dogs fault so why would he do it over? I fully agree when a dog has its day then fine but if a dog has still got something under the bonnet let it go to someone that will let the dog use it