Bullxgrey Dog Free To Good Home

3/8, 5/8 black bullx dog 8year old 100% grafter. This dog has plenty of life left in him and still as game as when he was a 2yr old. He is a ideal terriermans lurcher and does anything u need of him involved alongside terrierwork evan marks to ground. Ive bred this dog and had him all his life and he will be only go to a decent genuine working home.. No chavs need bother ringing as u will get turned away soon as u turn up for him. Genuine dog and only letting go as he isent getting the work anymore and he is needing to b out more than i can take him now adays. Call 07427586829. Im based doncaster/nottinghamshire border

• Like 1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spot on , if he given you at least 7 years of hard graft , let him enjoy his old age where he been since a pup, get a pup in and keep the old dog to work til the young'un ready , bit of grub for

Can't u take him then that way he's with someone familiar at 8 he should be getting repaid for what he's put out not stressed with new surroundings An people trying to push him to see his limits

Be no peddlers or idiots take this dog id ralther put him down before that happens but before i do that im giving any decent lad looking for a good dog a chance to take the dog and give him some work

Be no peddlers or idiots take this dog id ralther put him down before that happens but before i do that im giving any decent lad looking for a good dog a chance to take the dog and give him some work as that is all this dog lives for he aint happy unless he out working

• Like 10

3/8, 5/8 black bullx dog 8year old 100% grafter. This dog has plenty of life left in him and still as game as when he was a 2yr old. He is a ideal terriermans lurcher and does anything u need of him involved alongside terrierwork evan marks to ground. Ive bred this dog and had him all his life and he will be only go to a decent genuine working home.. No chavs need bother ringing as u will get turned away soon as u turn up for him. Genuine dog and only letting go as he isent getting the work anymore and he is needing to b out more than i can take him now adays. Call 07427586829. Im based doncaster/nottinghamshire border

shame to get rid after having him all those years. Hope you find him the home he deserves.

Seen this dog work all his life and a very handy dog

Can't u take him then that way he's with someone familiar at 8 he should be getting repaid for what he's put out not stressed with new surroundings An people trying to push him to see his limits

spot on , if he given you at least 7 years of hard graft , let him enjoy his old age where he been since a pup, get a pup in and keep the old dog to work til the young'un ready , bit of grub for a old dog not going to brake the feckin bank .!!

• Like 16

let him see his days out at yours ffs the dog knows no one else

or pts

• Like 7

I aint one them lads that keeps a dog and doesnt give it the graft it wants. This dog lives for the game and is miserable as sin not getting work he used to get. In my eyes it cruel keeping him rotting away in a kennel to get out mayb once a fortnight mayb less in digging season as i dont do the lamping like i used to do. The dog isent going just any old random person i will make sure he gets the [BANNED TEXT] home and looked after.

• Like 1

Think he's miserable jus now what about when the next person wants to see exactly what he can do An how often he can do it. If he's lying there he ain't gonae be as fit as his youth an probs won't get that back. Lost a yard of pace by now ad reckon aswell any injuries he would pick take longer to heal. Ave had terriers an lurchers mate who bounce an squeal after a cpl of days off lock down but if they make it to 8 then I owe it to them daily wee walks and abit off aprreciaton for what they done. Either way u look at it he's 8 and on his way out off the field scene regardless to how u butter it up let him see his days or close the curtains on him either way let him be at peace

• Like 7