watched it last night , Noel Fitzpatrick, is brill is top of his game, he had in a 15 week old retriever pup, that had been attacked by another dog ,and had its lower jaw ripped off , N/F reappeared it great to watch real good tv. never watched him before , missed the 1st couple mins when the owner said what happened , but any dog that attacks a pup like that need feckin shooting and the owner good kick in the balls deff :yes:

• Like 2

I've no doubt he's one of the best,but I saw an episode some time back where he repaired a spinal injury and back leg, on a 2 yr old dog, but the bill was £14,000 .I'd want it made of gold for that.some times especially in older people they could not stand to see dog put down,but there does come a time and a price.!!

I've no doubt he's one of the best,but I saw an episode some time back where he repaired a spinal injury and back leg, on a 2 yr old dog, but the bill was £14,000 .I'd want it made of gold for that.some times especially in older people they could not stand to see dog put down,but there does come a time and a price.!!

true , i think when your going in to serious money say over 2 grand , then maybe it time to look for another dog, there plenty of dogs in the pound that need a start in life , give them a chance , at the end of the day a dog just a dog , :yes: its not a humane .!!

• Like 2

watched it bird and im getting a bit soppy in old [er] age and have to admit I shed a tear for that little trooper of a dog -I agree with last part of your post mate

and me mate, ive deff mellowed as ive got older, i did feel real sorry for the little pup :yes: take today on my dog walk with my 2 dogs ,both are great with people and dogs , a woman had 2 jacks one was only 6 months old, Buck went up to them had smell , then lay on the floor and they started to jump on his head haha, he always does this with little pups , his temp is brill :yes: ,. the woman was scared at 1st , was just about to say he wont hurt them, the woman had good old laugh , when she seen him playing with them. thats how dogs should be friendly , more so when there big bugger like Buck who a working dog . it must have been hell for the owner of that pup that was attacked , any dog that attacks a pup like that, needs a bullet :yes: