Marking Dogs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't you just love them prefer a silent Mark so you can ferret it right away don't net any more just bolt for the dogs have 2 young dogs that are getting use to ferreting now and also doing a silent

The bedlington marked as soon as he was out after his jabs. 10 in jan up to date never told lies.

Posted Images

my pup is about 7 months old and is marking realy well, hes been out about 4 times with me ferreting and every time he has marked sets we have had rabbits, (besides 2,,, and both have been the first sets weve come across when getting onto the land),, excitement probably,, ) he's a sprocker x russel,workes great and is sound with ferrets & livestock

spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1

He is coming up eight in April, comes ratting with the Border ratters, bushing, beating and entered to fox on the estate we beat on under the hunting act.

As say he is no world beater but loves to be out.

Cheers PUD

• Like 2

my pup is about 7 months old and is marking realy well, hes been out about 4 times with me ferreting and every time he has marked sets we have had rabbits, (besides 2,,, and both have been the first sets weve come across when getting onto the land),, excitement probably,, ) he's a sprocker x russel,workes great and is sound with ferrets & livestock

post-102035-0-20385700-1479967979_thumb.jpg

she done me proud

• Like 6