D Lloyd Lamps

Led are shite and over rated, novelty soon wears off, all this sales pitch patter about heavy batteries an cables haha who the fook carries a heavy batteries?? I git lithiums here older than 3 of my kids haha and ain't some of the biggest bags in history been caught usin a lamp with a wire haha

Lloydy you chat shite, sell shite and are a piece a shite imo, always on with peddling your cheap Chinese lamps, it's cringe worthy. How many have you sold an had returned through being shite? How many have you had to replace cos they cheap Chinese tat, folk comparing them to the clulite an tracer, your are cheap shit copy's. You sound like a desperate salesman with Tourette's way you go on, every thread a lamp mentioned an your all over it haha

We all entitled to our opinions, and that's mine, I await your besties to come defend you from the nasty man haha

Your not a fan of them then. is that what you are saying katchum.

• Like 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

Led are shite and over rated, novelty soon wears off, all this sales pitch patter about heavy batteries an cables haha who the fook carries a heavy batteries?? I git lithiums here older than 3 of my kids haha and ain't some of the biggest bags in history been caught usin a lamp with a wire haha

Lloydy you chat shite, sell shite and are a piece a shite imo, always on with peddling your cheap Chinese lamps, it's cringe worthy. How many have you sold an had returned through being shite? How many have you had to replace cos they cheap Chinese tat, folk comparing them to the clulite an tracer, your are cheap shit copy's. You sound like a desperate salesman with Tourette's way you go on, every thread a lamp mentioned an your all over it haha

We all entitled to our opinions, and that's mine, I await your besties to come defend you from the nasty man haha

He has been given the oppertunity to prove us wrong

They do job for small fields and stuff mate, but build quality, run time and general reoiabilty an value for money they light force and lithium summat is far superior

Right i was just reading between the lines of your last post and had the distinct impresion that you werent a fan of them lol.

In the future it would be better just to spit it out mun.

Just get it off your chest lol

Why don't you stop messing about mincing your words and tell us what you really think? ?

Why don't you stop messing about mincing your words and tell us what you really think?

Thats it gaz he wont say it hes beating around the bush

Right Gaz I am going to invite you and your dogs up here bring your best top of the range LED light....I will pay for your fuel both ways and will put you and your hounds up foc and you will made most welcome ....to stay as long as you want ....you will see enough gear in a night to keep your dogs busy I can guarentee you that but these rabbits know what a dog and a lamp is so there will be no kick up slips ...we can discus this all we want on THL regarding the advantages of halogen lamps with lithium batteries over LEDs ...as I know it's absolutely nothing to do with my eyes ...I say these lamps are shit you say they are not so let's prove it .

DLoyd I have nothing against you but don't try and make out these lamps there something there not

The leds are the best lamps ever can I come aswell Haha
  • Like 2

They do job for small fields and stuff mate, but build quality, run time and general reoiabilty an value for money they light force and lithium summat is far superior

Don't think lightforce are known for there excellent build quality are they?

Lightforce are good lamps but by feck they do have there problems.

Right Gaz I am going to invite you and your dogs up here bring your best top of the range LED light....I will pay for your fuel both ways and will put you and your hounds up foc and you will made most welcome ....to stay as long as you want ....you will see enough gear in a night to keep your dogs busy I can guarentee you that but these rabbits know what a dog and a lamp is so there will be no kick up slips ...we can discus this all we want on THL regarding the advantages of halogen lamps with lithium batteries over LEDs ...as I know it's absolutely nothing to do with my eyes ...I say these lamps are shit you say they are not so let's prove it .

DLoyd I have nothing against you but don't try and make out these lamps there something there not

The leds are the best lamps ever can I come aswell Haha

I'll be the neutral judge.... pick me up on the way somebody lol

Not anymore they've upped there game big time with the new enforcer ?

D Loyd I have kept quiet about this as you are a lad trying to make a living but with your comments I am going to say it how it is .

Anyone looking to buy an LED don't ...I bought a LED tracer 1000 when they first came out a few years ago and they weren't cheap near £300 at the time ..I fitted it to my .222 and was bitterly disappointed there seemed to be too much glare of the silencer or so I thought so i put non glare tape on the silencerand fitted a plastic tube to the end of it made a bit off a difference but the beam just didn't cut it at anything over 150 yards and if there is a bit of moisture in the air the beam has a lot of glare back ...the amount of times I had Charlie in the sites and just wasn't comfortable with the shot ...I would say I am a decent shot with the rifle but respect my quarry too much ...so it was fitted to the .22 that's all it's good for .

I bought along with a few other lads I lamp with the the plr500 at the start of last season ...we thought it was the dogs bollocks ......as you say no heavy battery and the beam seemed decent enough ...but as the season progressed we soon found out that the LED just doesn't cut it for serious lampin to the point we star ted doubting the dogs the amount of gear they missed ...lamping just stopped becoming enjoyable in fact we were ending the night short heading home fukin frustrated so the lamps were binned ...I have thermal NV so new there was gear there but the LED just didn't pick it up even stuff quite close in ...we all smashed up our LED lamps and went back to the halogen set ups with the lithium battery and the difference is huge .

These LED lamps are what they are cheap and easy to carry about but don't make them out to be something there not for anyone who takes there lampin serious

Don't make out like this is first time you have slated LEDs on my posts mik if you spent£300 on a lamp more fool you.you not ever had any off me so maybe you should be complaining to Trace not here.as for making a living lol this is more about showing lads the don't have to get ripped of for over spending like you did by a bit of fancy advertising. As for dogs missing game I can't see that being LEDs as the lads iv lamped with dogs see fine as do theyer Oweners.every other comment in the past iv ignored but like I sed bit boring now.
You come along with GAZ then also if you are that confident in your product it will be great sales pitch and you will make a fortune

Not every thing is about money mik

Not anymore they've upped there game big time with the new enforcer ?

Mine must of been a dud then because mine was a pile of crap only came with one rivet init and I thought the beam was crap I couldn't get it like my old trusted 170.

somebody was saying the same on moochers lol

I'm not a fan of the led, the light is all wrong for me. I prefer the warm colour that a halogen gives you, when I lamp local it's on the hills so it's always a fine mist blowing about and the glare back off the led makes lamping tricky.

These led lamps are handy things for the ease of carrying them if nothing else, chuck it in your pocket and away you go

I think you close to me mate iv sold more LEDs to local lads than any thing
Not sure you're local to me Dai, I'm not knocking the lamps butt just saying I don't get on with them. Loads of lads local to me got bull x's that don't mean I'm gonna get one. ?
Not saying you got to get one at all mate jest lads round you keep sending there mate s to me when they see theyer s