D Lloyd Lamps

Just like to say a big thanks to D Lloyd, as has been said he's a cracking lad to deal with. Ordered a 120 lamp he posted it yesterday and i got it today, cracking service. Cheers mate

To be fair on this if you ordered it this morning and he posted it dinner time first class and Royal mail did not deliver it till Friday that would not be his fault would it? He has done everything in his power to make sure you have the lamp ASAP. The problems arise when Snail Mail do not do the job they are paid for. All a seller can do is expedite an order ASAP, once posted it is out of his hands unfortunately.

It really pi$$es me off when a seller does all that he can to make sure you get your product in the shortest time possible, only to be let down by a substandard service by a third party.

Rant over.

TC

• Like 3

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

I've just bought some led spotlights for the house and there's a choice between warm and cool white and I got the warm one which is like a normal bulb colour so they could make these lamps the same with a warm white less chip?

You can get the warm LED light, lightforce led red and white cordless shines similar to a halogen

Just like to say a big thanks to D Lloyd, as has been said he's a cracking lad to deal with. Ordered a 120 lamp he posted it yesterday and i got it today, cracking service. Cheers mate

To be fair on this if you ordered it this morning and he posted it dinner time first class and Royal mail did not deliver it till Friday that would not be his fault would it? He has done everything in his power to make sure you have the lamp ASAP. The problems arise when Snail Mail do not do the job they are paid for. All a seller can do is expedite an order ASAP, once posted it is out of his hands unfortunately.

It really pi$$es me off when a seller does all that he can to make sure you get your product in the shortest time possible, only to be let down by a substandard service by a third party.

Rant over.

TC

Whey on this occasion Royal mail were spot on! And as you say, it would'int be his fault if they did'int deliver till Friday!! So once again cheers D Lloyd

I've got the red and white light . And the gamekeeper 120 . Red and whites ideal for rabbits and spotting . But the 120 is the best lamp I've used to date . Perfect for what we do . I can recommend dloyd for service top man quick delivery .

Dai, I'll drop you a pm tomorrow and take another lamp off you for my mate. Though i 'm not sure which one mine is..?

i am sure you were asking about the 150 a while ago about if it would be good enough to catch a few local.

Cheers trigger

anyone used one of these Predator Foxhunter lamps?

yeah, it's a good lamp. The white beam is not as good as the 150 I have of him but the red beam is spot on. IMO it could do with a selector switch to go from red to white rather than having to cycle thru with the trigger switch but it's not the end of the world. My mate does the lamps and I slip the dog, so he has the 150 in one hand for when the dogs been slipped and the red pro hunter in the other for getting up to them.