Bsa Ultra Multishot

I've had an Ultra SE for about a year now and get on well with it. Nice and light when out hunting, short when you're in a hide or around the farm and I get enough shots out of it for a good hunting session. Having said that I'm considering having a reg fitted to get a few more shots out of it and improve the consistency. Quite a few after-market bits and bobs about too so you can fettle away too.

• Like 1

Loads of lads rate em. Personally I'd go s200 with multi conversion and ledray f600 with quad led have red blue green and white built in

Did you get the blueing done on your rifle Flynn

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I got it blacked for 25 notes I've a sharp ace that's getting the Mac method though started rubbing her down Saturday and a gaystate huntsman in .177 that needs a stock refurb then it'll be advertised I took it PX but shoot left handed so can only really keep an ambi as a gun to use

• Like 1

I've had an Ultra SE for about a year now and get on well with it. Nice and light when out hunting, short when you're in a hide or around the farm and I get enough shots out of it for a good hunting session. Having said that I'm considering having a reg fitted to get a few more shots out of it and improve the consistency. Quite a few after-market bits and bobs about too so you can fettle away too.

If you have a reg fitted to a SE it still remains at 40-45 shots . The only way to get more shots is to have a bigger cylinder :thumbs:

• Like 1

I notice a real drop off after 30 consistent shots from a 220 fill. I would say the 10 shots from about 100 bar downwards start creeping lower and lower below zero, with the last shots about 3cm low. I'm tempted by a bigger cylinder and would go for one if it appeared in the for sale section of the forum - will keep my eyes peeled I guess!

I bought an Ultra a few weeks ago and what a pleasure it is to carry around compared to the HW100. During the coming weeks/months, I intend to fit a reg, longer cylinder and shroud, short stroking with possible improvement to the trigger unit.

When I say 'I INTEND' to do these things..........................well not exactly me but with help from a friend...............I hope.

I really do like this little gun now fitted with a Mamba Lite 3-12x44 scope.

Phil

he has fitted his own reg . short stroked it . polished and alterd the trigger sears . its is realy sweet to shoot now . and the back venting shroud makes alot of a difference . its quieter than my hw100 and its 2" shorter than having a hw mod on

Edited by toby63
  • Like 2