• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

Pup 10 months old the other day.

Is he one of the pups you got of that hoor who's unfortunately a friend of mine ???????????
LOL Yes that's my pup Neil. I gave my mate the other one, he's smooth coated. Hard to get pics of them they won't still long enough. Was very warm that day and they where all punctured just got that pic taken and no more.

OK, he's a beauty.

By the way, if he makes the grade I want full credit.

If he doesn't then blame the hoor that bred him, LMAO.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2::tongue2:

Cheers, he's all go. Will take very little to bring him on more effort holding him back. I'm sure your mate will have something to say in response to that haha. Atb. Edited by THE GENERAL

Fck me theres some nice pups on the ground at the minute i wonder how many will actually be doing the business in 2 yrs time

To be far MC I think it boils down to the lads that have a litter from proper workers and gift them to proper lads that they know will run them on the best way possible. Listen to what you have been told about certain dogs and bitches, work ethics and personalities. If all is taken into account and a right man on the end of the spade the majority of them have the best chance to prove themselves to be good workers. The problem is in most cases that's not the scenario.

OK, he's a beauty.

By the way, if he makes the grade I want full credit.

If he doesn't then blame the hoor that bred him, LMAO.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2::tongue2:

Cheers, he's all go. Will take very little to bring him on more effort holding him back. I'm sure your mate will have something to say in response to that haha. Atb.

Had a good dig to his mother yesterday morn,xmas should see how your pup will turn out hopefully he will do the buisness for you,dont forget to bring the ear plugs with you when you head to that dog show next wknd as you will need them when Neil gets a few pints into him,lol.

• Like 3

A few pints ?

We're not going for only an hour, we're going for a couple of days.

A few pints is what I have for breakfast.

And when I go to England I drink Real Ale. When in Rome, LOL.

You can keep your real ale,i'll stick to the black stuff.

• Like 2