So are folk on hear now saying that there is white patterdales? From pure patterdales? Genuine quetion or do you just dislike someone and dimiss there point of view cause it doesnt sing to the chorus!

Men on here yes neil you included said yous could trace 7 generations! Of terriers and nothing added breeds pure..

When some said different they were clowns and know nothing.. id say this line was planned and probably thought out with related stock... best of luck with them whoever bred them im not hating on anyone i hope they work the best whoever owns them...

By the way im not rascist when it comes to working terriers.but still whites..sure there all shite and just for amateurs like myself.

There's an old saying "never argue with a fool as he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

So I wont argue with you but I will state what I said to show you keep putting words in my mouth, and I stand by my statement.

If the Kennel Club regards a dog as being PURE when it has been breed pure (same type to same type) for 9 generations then IMO there are men out there who's terriers have been bred type (ie. black working terrier) to type for many generations. In some cases this might be 15 or more generations on the same yard and maybe only going outside of that yard 2 or 3 times in 30 + years.

If that ain't pure I don't know what is ?

I've never said that my terriers fall into this category, show me where if I have ?

I might have said that I can however go back maybe 20 generations on my terriers (6 or 7 my own) and although there's many lads who can say this they usually keep it to themselves and those who say it's all bullshit usually do so out of jealousy.

There's a lot to be said for only dealing with good honest serious terriermen.

so what category do you come under?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

It's good to see the is good dogs in the world. I was enquiring about getting a patterdale earlier this year and the man who had his stamp on the dogs said some men like the white ones bred from patterdales, so he sent him some more. Are they a better worker ? , or just in some mens hands ?.

Suppose that makes sense, IF you agree with kc definition of pure breeds???? Who cares tho, the kc an thete pure breeds are a bunch a useless wankers from where im sat

Spot on. But the discussion is about type.

IMO if a terrierman wants to keep terriers that work to the same standards (ie. baying type to suit his country) then he'll want that consistently and that wont be achieved by trying this that and the other of different lads terriers.

So he'll either go back to the same man who keeps what he wants or he'll try and breed his own. This will usually mean a line of terrier and because a terriers job is a physical one there should be none of those weaknesses you see with the K.C. breeds.

• Like 1

Suppose that makes sense, IF you agree with kc definition of pure breeds???? Who cares tho, the kc an thete pure breeds are a bunch a useless wankers from where im sat

God forgive yae, go and wash your mouth out amigo ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...