• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

Lovley looking pup Digga I havent worked or owned a russel myself for over 25yrs but if I had one like that things might change.

its a better stamp of any russell i use to keep ,grandson is only 6yrs old (start them young) i keep telling myself its an albino chocolate.

• Like 3

attachicon.gif18424907_1786002415062956_1583213759_n.jpgMY GRANDSON STEVIE'S PARSON PUP . FIRST RUSSEL BACK ON THE TEAM FOR 35YEARS

Lovely terrier Diggabell. Real smart type.

Is their lakey or fell in it as it looks like a white Lakeland? Not trying to insult just going the looks.

Nice animal all the same.

straight parson jack no offence taken

what is a parson Russel is there some sort of paperwork with them

always here of them never seen one?

Lovley looking pup Digga I havent worked or owned a russel myself for over 25yrs but if I had one like that things might change.

its a better stamp of any russell i use to keep ,grandson is only 6yrs old (start them young) i keep telling myself its an albino chocolate.

Who bred the Russell if you don't mind me asking ?? pm if you like ?? is it one of ALLi's(Steve) ??

Who bred the Russell if you don't mind me asking ?? pm if you like ?? is it one of ALLi's(Steve) ??

nothing to do with allibone !!!bred from working stock in linconshire.

• Like 2

attachicon.gif18424907_1786002415062956_1583213759_n.jpgMY GRANDSON STEVIE'S PARSON PUP . FIRST RUSSEL BACK ON THE TEAM FOR 35YEARS

Is their lakey or fell in it as it looks like a white Lakeland? Not trying to insult just going the looks.

parson jack russell is just the label it came with !! now its plain old stevies pup sorry i couldn't help you any further atb digga.

• Like 1

parson jack russell is just the label it came with !! now its plain old stevies pup sorry i couldn't help you any further atb digga.
thanks for the honest reply

good luck with the pup

• Like 2

The last Russel I had Digga was a J. Smith bred bitch a good strong leggy type about 14" smooth coated and solid, an excellent nose and a good worker, a proper Russel, I wish I could get one like her again.

• Like 2

The last Russel I had Digga was a J. Smith bred bitch a good strong leggy type about 14" smooth coated and solid, an excellent nose and a good worker, a proper Russel, I wish I could get one like her again.

hard to come by decent Russell joe had a good bitch off a pal of mine many years ago because she was in pup and he was sadly killed in a car crash really good bitch think she bred some good stuff aswell