Use a rough coated dog for your next stud Neil? Can't beat the rough jackets IMO for a number of reasons.

Use a rough coated dog for your next stud Neil? Can't beat the rough jackets IMO for a number of reasons.

I wish it was that easy RH.

I hav a real rough coated westie here you can use wont charge too much for the service,few hundred and pick of the litter,now i think thats very fair and at least you know it will put a bit of fire into your line of dogs,we can call them highland fells and say its a totally new breed created by us,out and out fox slayers.

If a good rough coat was all I needed then why not ?

One of the most handsome black type terriers I ever seen was from a Fell bitch and a Schnauzer dog and he was sold at a gamefair for £80 as a worker.

How many homes did that poor cur go through before death ?

Like a said, I wish it was that easy.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

some fine pups being run on this summer by the looks of it, have one here myself only 8 weeks there was 2 in the litter one bitch one dog unfortunately the dog pup didn't make it past the 3rd day.. he was a bit weakly at the start then nature just took its course... great to see the bitch pup tearing about fit as fiddle...we had great weather today and the sunny days with long evenings to get them up on there feet is just around the corner...and another mate his bitch just had 7 pups 2 days ago, so hope all goes well for him..

• Like 1

post-102810-0-76861500-1490530134_thumb.jpg

About 15 month, not inspired me with any confidence as yet to be honest but we will see

Edited to say about 17 month not 15

Edited by Who
  • Like 3

image.jpg

About 15 month, not inspired me with any confidence as yet to be honest but we will see

Looks a handy size bud. It not showing much interest at the moment?

Keen enough on top when with others but no interest in dropping to ground. Kids like her so she'll be stopping here regardless but I don't think she going to amount to much, just a feeling, might be wrong. Going to take a litter out of other bitch this year, hopefully she produces as good as or better than herself

some fine pups being run on this summer by the looks of it, have one here myself only 8 weeks there was 2 in the litter one bitch one dog unfortunately the dog pup didn't make it past the 3rd day.. he was a bit weakly at the start then nature just took its course... great to see the bitch pup tearing about fit as fiddle...we had great weather today and the sunny days with long evenings to get them up on there feet is just around the corner...and another mate his bitch just had 7 pups 2 days ago, so hope all goes well for him..

ya might squeeze in a bit of work before the end of next season, best of luck with her.

My pups brother

General any pics of your mates pups out of the the other litter ?
I'll get you a pic some evening during the week Neil, he's only the one now gave the other to a lad in town, he's dads not well and he's a yard full there so had to cut down hadnt the time for them all. I'll stick a pic up when I'm around in the next few days. Any pics of your lad Neil ? Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1

My pups brother

General any pics of your mates pups out of the the other litter ?
I'll get you a pic some evening during the week Neil, he's only the one now gave the other to a lad in town, he's dads not well and he's a yard full there so had to cut down hadnt the time for them all. I'll stick a pic up when I'm around in the next few days. Any pics of your lad Neil ?

It's him that Glyn asked me to put up a pic of.

I'll ask the daughter again.

• Like 1