Sign in to follow this  
shropshire dan

Torch

After a small compact torch. just for my 10 year old daughters rifle. Hasn't got to be nice. she is about ready to go lamping going to take her ratting and maybe some rabbits.

Thanks all

Kind regards

Dan

• Like 1

Morning pal. Do you mean a mount torch or just a hand held. Reason I'm asking is that I ended up paying for and receiving 5 torches (claimed ex military but brand new). They are pretty good Jok.

• Like 1

Hand held will be fine as I'll find a clip on mount for it to go on the scope. It's only for my daughters first setup so hasn't got to be amazingly powerful. THANKS

Regards

Dan

Ok Dan. The one's I have are advertised on the right side of the forum mostly all the time. It is a Militac . I paid 145 US dollars including postage. Now divide by 5 and there is a brand new torch. Is that any good to you or is it too much.? The reason I'm asking is that there seems to be loads of LED lights currently available at vastly differing costs. Clearly some are better than others but I wanted a light that was going to last. Jok.

How good did those torches turn out to be jok ? I remember looking at them but shyed away in the end.

Rabid. Well after all that trouble it must be said that they are ok. Not sure about the military grade bodies and all that pazzaz but in the end I'm happy. My buddy has had one and he wouldn't have if he thought is no good. Would I go there again. Doubtful as trying to get something from the States certainly has it's problems. I guess they have to be ultra careful. Jok.

Sign in to follow this