Fac And Shotgun Renewal / Advice Please

Hi all :bye:

I have recently moved house, and have also just realised that my shotgun and FAC certs are up for renewal. I was therefore just wondering about the referees. Do I have to get 2 referees for my FAC form and only one for my shotgun? and if I do, can I use one of the 2 referees from my FAC to use also on my shotgun application. I have also heard that if I have both my shotgun and FAC renewed at the same time, I will then only need to have 2 referees for both guns, and will only need to fill in one form for both weapons, Is this the case?

Regards,

John :hmm:

Edited by mjr88

You can only go coterminous when your FAC is up for renewal. If your SGC is due first, you have to renew that, then when your FAC is up, you can go coterminous. Mad I know, but true.

The new forms allow you to apply for both on one form and for coterminous, you only need the 2 referees.

It's also a lot cheaper. Renewing each individually is £62 + £49 = £111. Coterm is £65.

You can only go coterminous when your FAC is up for renewal. If your SGC is due first, you have to renew that, then when your FAC is up, you can go coterminous. Mad I know, but true.

The new forms allow you to apply for both on one form and for coterminous, you only need the 2 referees.

It's also a lot cheaper. Renewing each individually is £62 + £49 = £111. Coterm is £65.

walshie has it on the nose again! :thumbs:

walshie has it on the nose again! :thumbs:

Not just a pretty face. :)