Toughest Part Of The Country ......

Im in a cafe eating my lunch, an the whole place is looking at me pishing myself, lol real funny lads.

Ken your probably a hard nut, but you were not patrolling crossmaglen on foot, fact.period

Really Francie do you think it was only vehicle and helicopter patrols that agent on Then ......

Was it you that finally got francie h, lol

Im winding you socks haha

• Like 1

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think THL is the toughest forum on the Internet ?

Blimey this has all gone a bit bandy..... i saw that place Merthyr Tydfil mentioned and it brought back a memory from years ago when i was first getting into the bulldogs some fella took me to this ga

Well I was a field Marshall in the Salvation Army if that counts?.......it's no party handing out soup to junkies you know! 2 tours of kings cross and wounded in action with a bad soup burn at charri

Posted Images

I don't know if it's spelt right but he said Menic or something.

I think he was calling for a medic fella as it's all getting on top of him......

Jealousy gets you nowhere sunshine, I know you longed for serious action but the closest you got to warfare was on Call of Duty....

• Like 1

St Ann's has some ruff folk,,,but the estate itself ain't to bad,,,I mean the housing nothing like Greenock...

Any of you lads ever go to ravensdale estate in Mansfield back in the 90's. What a fecking hole that was,,,might still be the same not been there in years..

When I left home at 17, my first place was on Ravo ! Singleton Avenue, if memory serves.

F*** me, I've lived in some 5hitholes ! You can also add Boston to that list !!

I think he was calling for a medic fella as it's all getting on top of him......

Jealousy gets you nowhere sunshine, I know you longed for serious action but the closest you got to warfare was on Call of Duty....

No no no I wouldn't play that game ... far to much noise and violence for me ......

• Like 1

St Ann's has some ruff folk,,,but the estate itself ain't to bad,,,I mean the housing nothing like Greenock...

Any of you lads ever go to ravensdale estate in Mansfield back in the 90's. What a fecking hole that was,,,might still be the same not been there in years..

When I left home at 17, my first place was on Ravo ! Singleton Avenue, if memory serves.

boston where that .?

He's old school and doesn't play on the web like me and you and doesn't need to go on the web to discover things so he asked me to ask you.

Have you been to XMG and what does it mean?

Tbh I found that on Google but I'm sure you'll say you were in the midst of it....

How old are you then?

Edited by DogFox123

No no no I wouldn't play that game ... far to much noise and violence for me ......

You wasn't the chef was you...

boston where that .?

Lincolnshire, mate. Lived there 2002 - 2005.......hated every f***ing day of it !

I find this amusing

I mention a guy in a harrier getting colindered in Belfast (true story btw) no-one bats an eyelid. Some guy comes on with a story bout two 47's and a bomb in Belfast and gets crucified

I've been doing a lot of reading on the troubles and one thing I can agree with socks on, is that they didn't wait outside the gaff if they were going to slot someone. As for a bomb on the car roof well that's just plain silly. If they wanted him dead he would be and if they wanted him scared he wouldn't be fuucking living there

Ya mates chatting shite, no Irishman could hit a harrier with a bullet....

Well he has a huge scar from the .50cal (I believe it was) round that hit him, I guess it could've been a tourist

I wasn't saying you or he is lying I was saying I agree with socks's thinking as to why ;)

I've been working with him today so he's been telling me bits and bobs when I ask him. He doesn't go into deep detail giving me events in chronological order so I'm explaining the best I can. The major points are true that two men were waiting outside for him with guns and on another occasion there was an explosive attached underneath his car.
But luckily he had some amazing device fitted that told him the ied was there lol .......

I reckon them boys in Afghanistan could have done with an IED detector, why didn't they have them if the technology was around in Northern Ireland?