First Of Many To Come (Hopefully)

So got a little bit bored last night decided to get out with the lamp to let the pup stretch his legs, he is only 9 1/2 months old however he's always been a mature pup not really a playful type and has took to anything Iv chucked at him straight away, took him out last week ran him with a mates older dog, typical pup clumsy on his feet not watching the lamp and hunting up, took him out last night he was a different dog watching the lamp, very alert, spotted a rabbit in a huge field just at the back of my house, as soon as the lamp went on it it sunk into the ground with ears back and all that, I got about twenty yards away when it got up, the dog had seen it off he went, first turn the dog forgot how to strike and keep running at the same time and went over haha he picked up self back up and soon gained back upto the rabbit, the rabbit jinked and went into the hedge he followed it in and out came the rabbit he was back on it this time just as it went to go back in the hedge he nailed it, well happy

post-102608-0-49822500-1477903623_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Atb with him how he breed

Grandfather is bantoo a 3/8 5/8 dog don't know if youv Hurd of him from Leicestershire, his daughter to a good dog, all local stuff a bloke I know had his auntie very game hard bitch, hopefully he follows in there footsteps, couldn't tell you how much bull or greyhound is in there