Been a lurker on here for a while just wanted to introduce myself my names Billy 35 from north east Scotland into rabbit and pidgeon hunting also a bit of hft sitting at present waiting for airgun licence approval great site some good write ups on here thanks for all the info.

Hello and welcome mate , the Angus glens seem to have a few rabbits this year ?.

Yeah I have noticed a lot when up in the glens but have not found the right landowner for permission yet all my rabbiting this year has been in Galloway but once my licence comes through I will be able to go to the local Angus landowners without it at present I am reluctant to go up in case they think I am looking for an excuse to get a licence, but good fit looking warrens up here have saw no sign of mixxy here or Galloway this year so far.

Thanks for the welcome folks,

In response to f.a.c rowan not really in a position where I feel the need for rim fire or centre fire at present (that view could change over time) but find my pcp capable up to 60 yards (in good conditions minimal wind etc) shotgun might be an option later on tho as I do like the idea of clay shooting but will have to see if this air rifle cert gets granted first

Thanks for the welcome folks,

In response to f.a.c rowan not really in a position where I feel the need for rim fire or centre fire at present (that view could change over time) but find my pcp capable up to 60 yards (in good conditions minimal wind etc) shotgun might be an option later on tho as I do like the idea of clay shooting but will have to see if this air rifle cert gets granted first

Makes sense , enjoy whatever you do and happy hunting.