Best Socks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've genuinely worn them all , no I'll tell you what son remark   I was involved in trialling socks for wider use age,,   Sealskins, in wet and I mean horrendous sideways socking your trousers do

Really? I find that cutting my toenails regularly improves their longevity   Cheers, D.

Excellent socks, been wearing them for years highly recommended.     Also recommend these as well     Darn Tough   SINDASOX

• 3 weeks later...

Bridgedale are good. Also try Woolpower, and any other other Woolpower Clothing. All of it's range is superb and is made of Merino wool. It's still warm when wet and you don't have to keep washing it. I have some Woolpower sweaters in different weights. The sweaters starting at 200g m, 400 gm and finally the really thick one the 600gm. They are superb, but quite expensive. Also try Icebreker. Also with the Woolpower gear you get certain tags sown into your garment and the person who makes your sweater stitches their own name in your garment. For example, I'm looking at a sweater now in my possession and it is sown by Ing-Marie Norell. All the stuff is produced in Sweden and I'm sure it will serve you well.

Edited by Lutra Lutra
  • Like 1

Got few pairs of meindl boot socks the knee length ones really good and keep ya feet warm and dry in a decent pair of boots even on the coldest of days they not cheap but worth the dollar for your feet to be kept warm got few different brands but always throw the meindl s on atb taffey

Edited by taffey
  • 4 weeks later...