• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

finially photobucket is working  

I think there's one in here lads

i havent lamped any rabbits for a while with my pup so i decided to go out tonight and give him a few runs just to see how he has remembered his other little trips out.   first rabbit of the night i

Posted Images

He has come a lot racier than some of the other pups but but he's not small if you know what I mean.would be nice to see what they are like at 18 months once they have grown out properly. like I said before I'm pleased with how he's coming on, just wish there was enough game about to get his teeth into, I shall start ferreting with him in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

Triggthat pup that lighter framed male pup victors choice of males ,he his more to a grey type xes get my drift where has Ben sal type that's how I see them, took cryuff bounty hunting yesterday with a young working pit got on like a house on fire he seems to adjusting well lots of dog social pleased with him one red leg for the little pot lol,atb bunnys.

Triggthat pup that lighter framed male pup victors choice of males ,he his more to a grey type xes get my drift where has Ben sal type that's how I see them, took cryuff bounty hunting yesterday with a young working pit got on like a house on fire he seems to adjusting well lots of dog social pleased with him one red leg for the little pot lol,atb bunnys.

good stuff. ive just got back in and the misses had let the dogs out on the garden this afternoon and ben has hit the washing line pole running round with buster its metal and concreated into the ground hes bent the pole. he seems ok in his self the misses said he hit his back leg on it so i just hope he aint hurt his self. all the stuff hes done in the field and he goes and does that today. he aint lame and has got no pain there so i just hope hes got away with it. the weathers good i will run him tonight and see if hes ok.

good stuff. ive just got back in and the misses had let the dogs out on the garden this afternoon and ben has hit the washing line pole running round with buster its metal and concreated into the ground hes bent the pole. he seems ok in his self the misses said he hit his back leg on it so i just hope he aint hurt his self. all the stuff hes done in the field and he goes and does that today. he aint lame and has got no pain there so i just hope hes got away with it. the weathers good i will run him tonight and see if hes ok. Keep positive trigg y'all see ta night ,cryuff a clumsy fecker he keeps clipping low wire when going in ta woodland watching birds and not his legs ,they strong alls we can do his hope they get through the silly stages without permanent damage ,I fecking hate this age in them I believe Cryuffy clumsiness I like a have some weight on em at this age and I suppose this don't help him .but hey keep us updated good luck with Ben atb bunnys.