BIKE HAWKING!

Guest Lady-Hunter07

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh did I just get a mention in a thread that nothing to do with me :icon_redface: ? :icon_eek:

Bloody hell looks like I did, :thumbs:

Well folks all I can say thank you once aging for make me the center of your attention :clapper::bye: .

:wankerzo4:

hey keyboard warrior where you from !

oops! looks like someone's touched a nerve :laugh:

Oh did I just get a mention in a thread that nothing to do with me :icon_redface: ? :icon_eek:

Well folks all I can say thank you once aging for make me the center of your attention :clapper::bye: .

oops! looks like someone's touched a nerve :laugh:

erm................ old crack mate :doh:

lol i find it funny as all the smiley things been used aginst my video but yet no one has said what they find wrong :yes:

ha you could'nt make it up :clapper:

as for been the big man ! makeing jestures like that i sure he will stand up to the man hes trying to be ! :notworthy:

i can i thought you were car hawking at first but then i relised you couldent have been because the rabbitt was to close when the bird was slipped at it. mind you i can see you like to give your birds quarry a 50% chance to get away but when that bird was slipped at a rabbitt comming head on at the bird, it would have been giving it 95% to get away.ps not meney birds will catch a head on flight.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ur a funny man

im live in Ashford by staines in middlesex :feck:

ooo never mind then !

Guest Lady-Hunter07
Bike Hawking :thumbs:

bikehawker.jpg

now if i rember right you have a pair off pink trackky bottoms now they would go well with the pink bike wouldnt they and the pink hair that you have or is it a wig that you are wearing :tongue2::doh:

regards wag :thumbs:

Yea i do Wag pink bottoms :yes: no no wing lol altho i did have pink bits threw my hair once lol :laugh:

Guest Lady-Hunter07

Well i broke my 2 fingers today gutted anal :angry: wont be able to fly my hawks 4 a good while lucky enough my dad will do them for me until my fingers come back :thumbdown:

GUTTED!! big hunting was planned this week with the hawks i will just be trailing along behind :wallbash:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ur a funny man

im live in Ashford by staines in middlesex :feck:

ooo never mind then !

where are you from then hawkout