Check Out The New Model

I was wondering when you would have these on the market lloydy, what I will say lads they brill been see one in action a few weeks ago ,and my mate paid double this price the in built red filters real added bonus and they seem less clumsy than the 500 no one will no yas about with these doing abit of this and that they're just like a tail gate light when on filter good do fella atb bunnys.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEW: PRO HUNTER 125 with Red & White LEDs   INTRODUCTORY OFFER £50 with FREE P&P     IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE: 'Silent' touch switch; no clicking Flat switch for ease of use and comf

I bet south Wales is like Las Vegas after dark sounds a good tool look forward to seeing one

It will lol

I was wondering when you would have these on the market lloydy, what I will say lads they brill been see one in action a few weeks ago ,and my mate paid double this price the in built red filters real added bonus and they seem less clumsy than the 500 no one will no yas about with these doing abit of this and that they're just like a tail gate light when on filter good do fella atb bunnys.

[/quote

That's it mate every one wonts to move about with a minimum of fuss