Saving Africa's Elephants

Watched it last night, verry worrying programme with Asia desperate for Ivory and every day in Africa 80 Elaphants are killed, experts are now saying if this carries on they will be extinct in 25 years, shocking, that this magnificent Animal could be wiped out because humans like ornaments and ivory chop sticks etc

Watched it last night, verry worrying programme with Asia desperate for Ivory and every day in Africa 80 Elaphants are killed, experts are now saying if this carries on they will be extinct in 25 years, shocking, that this magnificent Animal could be wiped out because humans like ornaments and ivory chop sticks etc

i,m quite happy to kill anything, but the one thing I can't abide is waste, especially for vanity, if you are going to take a life, respect it, to kill a mighty beast like that for two teeth is disgusting and inexcusable, especially when we are led to believe these people are starving, the harder they make it to come by, the more these people want to own it, best thing to do is flood the market with the stuff and devalue it, especially as it is the very same stuff our finger and toe nails are made of, it's just another ugly face of capitalism

i,m quite happy to kill anything, but the one thing I can't abide is waste, especially for vanity, if you are going to take a life, respect it, to kill a mighty beast like that for two teeth is disgusting and inexcusable, especially when we are led to believe these people are starving, the harder they make it to come by, the more these people want to own it, best thing to do is flood the market with the stuff and devalue it, especially as it is the very same stuff our finger and toe nails are made of, it's just another ugly face of capitalism

Flood the market with it from where? Toenail clippings?

they wouldn't feckin starve , if they did not keep knocking kids out , this crap been going on (there starving) for bloody years, there never will change , and you can't educate a house brick. i am 64 and the same thing was said when i was a kid , i rather see them thick feckers extinct , than a elephant or rhino , tigers , these 3 animals got more brains than thick natives . :yes:

• Like 4

they wouldn't feckin starve , if they did not keep knocking kids out , this crap been going on (there starving) for bloody years, there never will change , and you can't educate a house brick. i am 64 and the same thing was said when i was a kid , i rather see them thick feckers extinct , than a elephant or rhino , tigers , these 3 animals got more brains than thick natives . :yes:

Perhaps they don't like pulling out ?

Perhaps they don't like pulling out

they must do gaz , by the amount of kids they have haha

I've been to a Safari park in Africa, managed to see all the big 5 apart from Elephants, they are the Animal the tourist wants to see, if imagine the tourists that would go, if there were still big herds of them.

Remember when Rhodesia got its independence, they took over the dairy farms, and instead of running them proper, they killed all the Cows.

Crazy, Africa could be a major tourist destination, but you have to have the wildlife, in the Congo they are slaughtering the great Apes and chimps for Bush meat, even when the can buy cheaper meat, as they class it as a delicoudsy they are saying that the Apes could also face being instinct.

• Like 1

Flood the market with it from where? Toenail clippings?

://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/load-carrying-252-c.asp it's all made from keratin, there is know difference in its make up at all, if they are stupid enough to pay more than gold for it then yes, sell em toe nails, it's all empora,s clothes mate, like them dicks who pay £200 for a cup of coffee, just because a cat ate the bean and shat it out again, just fools with money,