Add On For S N B 8X56 .ward D700/800 Or What

Got a 8x56 S n B on my .243 i know from other peeps its hit n miss with add on,s due to focus issues ,does any one have a ward d7 or 800 on one ??Or do any of you have an add on that works on these scopes .Its great in low light so dont want to go dedicated n.v if i can .Cheers

Got a 8x56 S n B on my .243 i know from other peeps its hit n miss with add on,s due to focus issues ,does any one have a ward d7 or 800 on one ??Or do any of you have an add on that works on these scopes .Its great in low light so dont want to go dedicated n.v if i can .Cheers

Or do what I did: use a Picatinny rail with QR mounts, and switch between NV & day scope when it suits. I didn't fancy faffing about with bolt ons, especially creeping about woods & field at night.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeh theyre bosting good at first last light but dont like N.V at all .Find something on the N.V forum that Ward himself posted hi gear doesnt work with it at all well.And 1 of the solo builder,s says the same .As it wont focus properly i,d keep it as a day scope ,mines on Warne Q/R mounts so i could swap n chop as required FAF but im not too worried atb