3/8 5/8 Bull Grey

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/8 5/8. A lot of people around here see this dog in his game .....

Mine

Posted Images

I lost a young dog start of the season he was 5/8 3/8 off two genuine dogs he had no reverse gears and the more I gave him the more he loved it ive just had a pup from same breeding hope he turns out the way his sibbling did before him

Never a good feeling when you lose a good dog is it, which way bred was he 3/8 5/8 bull grey or reverse?

his mom was a good genuine bull grey bitch and his dad was a genuine 3/4 grey 1/4 bull both 100% shame mate I lost both my dogs same night this was going ti be his 1st proper season he started after xnas last season and he was just getting better and better and then the start of this season he was just going from better to better unfortunately one night him and a good bitch I had ran out on to a busy road and that was it you never know whats round the corner
Sorry to hear! You don't by any chance know a man callled Martin Arnell do you? Was on the phone to him the other week and he was telling me a similar story about what happened to one of his mates dogs
thats me mate hes a good pal of mine

I lost a young dog start of the season he was 5/8 3/8 off two genuine dogs he had no reverse gears and the more I gave him the more he loved it ive just had a pup from same breeding hope he turns out the way his sibbling did before him

Never a good feeling when you lose a good dog is it, which way bred was he 3/8 5/8 bull grey or reverse?

his mom was a good genuine bull grey bitch and his dad was a genuine 3/4 grey 1/4 bull both 100% shame mate I lost both my dogs same night this was going ti be his 1st proper season he started after xnas last season and he was just getting better and better and then the start of this season he was just going from better to better unfortunately one night him and a good bitch I had ran out on to a busy road and that was it you never know whats round the corner
Sorry to hear! You don't by any chance know a man callled Martin Arnell do you? Was on the phone to him the other week and he was telling me a similar story about what happened to one of his mates dogs
it is a small world! He was telling me they were good dogs Edited by Shaddy93

it is a small world! He was telling me they were good dogs
they were both young dogs but doing really well for young dogs I think the dog was just over 2 and the bitch was just coming up to 2 one of them things in the dog world aint it

it is a small world! He was telling me they were good dogs
they were both young dogs but doing really well for young dogs I think the dog was just over 2 and the bitch was just coming up to 2 one of them things in the dog world aint it

Sure is fella I found my first ever lurcher at the bottom of a 12 foot drop after her first and last slip on a rabbit, shit happens in the field you have to dust yourself down and start again