• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say it's got everything to do with JP, where did you hear it ? I heard it straight from JP, I know who told it to JP and I don't believe it for a second. As much as I dislike NS I still respect hi

Never really understood why folk wonder whos got what terrier and who's digging with who.. Why don't folk worry about what ther doing instead of trying to be no it alls... 90 percent of folk in this g

Jealousy sometimes plays a big part in it,the amount of people that would love to see a good terrier jack or a good line go belly up is unreal.

Posted Images

I won't add to it, there's enough pictures of Hagler and his sister to prove he's no border X.

The original terrier I had from Stevens was Toby, all the old boys in my area swore he was half border or at least had heavy border influence, he was way before Hagler.

Tell Jason to wind his neck in, I'm not swallowing his B'S

Jason's off again is he giving his 50p worth haha, he did the same with the "Bonus" dog, but the hypocrite used both haggler & bonus on his bitches...
He used hagler but not bonus,the litter by hagler wasn't very successful by all accounts.

Funny how one offs stick in peoples minds yet the steady producers are forgotten .I know which I prefer.

sounds like the dog done a lot of good graft and he's litter mates as well thsts why I suppose we hear about such dogs . The dogs that should be spoken about are the sire and dam of the Hagler dog an litter mates . Which is why there's a bit of craic on this thread ??

I won't add to it, there's enough pictures of Hagler and his sister to prove he's no border X.

The original terrier I had from Stevens was Toby, all the old boys in my area swore he was half border or at least had heavy border influence, he was way before Hagler.

Jason's off again is he giving his 50p worth haha, he did the same with the "Bonus" dog, but the hypocrite used both haggler & bonus on his bitches...
He used hagler but not bonus,the litter by hagler wasn't very successful by all accounts.
no no he also used bonus!!

Apparently not but if you say so what bitch did he use him on?

Funny how one offs stick in peoples minds yet the steady producers are forgotten .I know which I prefer.

(I dont know anything about Haggler or his litter) Completely agree FD regarding the steady producers but if a terrier is worked regular & hard throughout his/her life & came up trumps then IMO that terrier has earned their noteriety!!

Apparently not but if you say so what bitch did he use him on?
well unless the mans lieing again he told a boy I know who was at his place that pups on the ground out of a chocolate bitch was by bonus who was in the next kennel block..

An old dog man told me in the dog game bull shit can travel a thousand dog mans yards but the truth stays in one or two mans yards

the thing is its always someone that told some boy or an old dog men that spread the most Bullshit in the first place ??

An old dog man told me in the dog game bull shit can travel a thousand dog mans yards but the truth stays in one or two mans yards

And some have built a rep on it too ,lying through their arses about beginnings. I used to try and double check ,triple check peoples word but that only leads to a messed up head .Unless its written down most lads modify the truth to suit a situation ,I've been guilty of it too with names from dogs past rattling about in my head .In fact unless I have paperwork to hand I say nothing as its easy to mislead .If you ask a lad enough times about the breeding of something he will undoubtedly change it and swear by it .Get a written ped with your pup copied from original or take the chance the breeder has the work at heart and not just living off another's reputation .

• Like 6