Council Pest Control

First job today a young girl on her own seen a mouse - council say the waiting list is till February for a call out.

Next job, mice in a cupboard- council come twice and feed mice a small tray of poison each time. Also stick a small tray of poison through loft hatch on second visit cos scratching reported. I baited properly, found mice were in garage and following boiler pipes into house, garage full of bird food and mice. Scratching in loft turned out to be a bird!

Last job, noises in loft and walls. Council put two trays of poison through hatch saying it was a big mouse or a baby rat. I went up, identified it as rats, baited proper. Asked neighbours, they had also heard scratching. Checked sewer and found rats and a big hole in benching in one manhole.

3 jobs council were not just useless but totally incompetent.

I cover massive area so 3 different councils.

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck doing 17 jobs in a day   Feck,..working 8 hours ,....   I've a short attention span,....two jobs a day leaves my head spinning,...and an eight hour day, belongs to the Victorian era.

In respect to councils doing sewer baiting that is still the responsibility of the local water authority and the council I work for recieves a report I think every quarter with regard what areas are b

First job today a young girl on her own seen a mouse - council say the waiting list is till February for a call out.   Next job, mice in a cupboard- council come twice and feed mice a small tray of

I've had the same time and again

I feel for the lads that do the council contracts for big firms

They have been trained on routine box checking sites

If the baits gone replace it and that's as far as it goes no thought for the bigger picture

Vin on here works for the council,,,they do 17 plus jobs a day,,,in an 8 hour day,,,,say no more..

Feck doing 17 jobs in a day :icon_eek:

Feck,..working 8 hours ,.... :blink:

I've a short attention span,....two jobs a day leaves my head spinning,...and an eight hour day, belongs to the Victorian era. :laugh:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 7

There's a lot of shonky goings on now, my Mrs was at a job today, turns out her customer is a pesty of eight months, his bait of choice on farms is storm! What feckin hope has the industry got? Thankfully I've not got that long to go before I bail.

Have I missed something, whats wrong with Storm in the right circumstances?