2 Maggies With The Hw100

j j m

well had a sit in the garden at 630 this morning as this is the time they visit my garden as ive said before not sure if the birds of prey i have attract them or not,first one decided to sit at the top of a high conifer with its back to me,got it straight through the shoulder blades,as it was falling its mate appeared shouting its mouth off it also landed in the conifer but this time facing me got a clean head shot with the 100 another 2 for the freezer for the spars

• Like 8

Good result, got a couple of unwelcome black and whites visiting my garden. Am going to bait it over a few days with something suitable then it's up to the bedroom sit well back and hope for a shot.

Good luck Gaz,

They can be clever little feckers. Let us know what bait you use and how it works :thumbs:

That hw will feed the b,p Jeff

nice shooting by the way bud

going to hit the crows soon with the crow sport mate

ill pick them up for you and drop them off the next day for you

ill let you know when im going mate

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 4 months later...

Eventually I got one of the magpies visiting the garden by putting out a squirrel I shot one morning as bait. Worked a treat. The other of the pair Mr Sparrowhawk duly obliged. Not quite as satisfying as doing it yourself, but job done.