A few lads have asked me me about my canopy box ...here's a few pics ...I first got this done for putting rabbits in while lamping so the dogs wouldn't fight over them or eat them and for my digging gear .

post-88284-0-77794600-1476861859_thumb.jpg

post-88284-0-15793900-1476861900_thumb.jpg

post-88284-0-56834400-1476861936_thumb.jpg

It has hyd pistons for the lid which also locks .

Ive now got a game rack bolted to the back that's a handy bit of kit .

post-88284-0-94694100-1476862195_thumb.jpg

post-88284-0-45096500-1476862282_thumb.jpg

post-88284-0-58690100-1476862319_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Ask about box

You should get one for all your salmon...when you are fishing the Dee for £40 in the back end ...tight lines
ment it is good idea , your clearly have some kind of problem fella , calling folk pricks and trying to general behaving like a whopper . Maybe you should take the chip of your shoulder and put it in your roof box be best place for it .. Edited by scottish lurcher

Ask about box

You should get one for all your salmon...when you are fishing the Dee for £40 in the back end ...tight lines
ment it is good idea , your clearly have some kind of problem fella , calling folk pricks and trying to general behaving like a whopper . Maybe you should take the chip of your shoulder and put it in your roof box be best place for it ..

It's plain for everyone to see who has the chip on their shoulder

Ask about box

ment it is good idea , your clearly have some kind of problem fella , calling folk pricks and trying to general behaving like a whopper . Maybe you should take the chip of your shoulder and put it in your roof box be best place for it ..

It's plain for everyone to see who has the chip on their shoulder

is there something wrong we your head lad ?? You keep having a dig at the price I pay for fishing . Yet I have the chip on my shoulder ?

Now MIK nice bit of kit. Iv'e a small request. My pal, Tony Glover, is very well known in the snooker world and makes handmade cues which go all over the world. (He also holds the record for the biggest onion ever grown and is in the GBR). Sorry I digress. He also refurbishes very old and antique cues which when made used deer antler for the ferrule before the tip. Obviously this was pre brass. He's asked me to get him some and the best I can think of would be the spur at the base of a Red deer antler. The horn needs to be solid so that he can turn from between 9mm and 12mm on his lathe. If Gruffalo reads this he might have some ideas. Can you assist?

Now MIK nice bit of kit. Iv'e a small request. My pal, Tony Glover, is very well known in the snooker world and makes handmade cues which go all over the world. (He also holds the record for the biggest onion ever grown and is in the GBR). Sorry I digress. He also refurbishes very old and antique cues which when made used deer antler for the ferrule before the tip. Obviously this was pre brass. He's asked me to get him some and the best I can think of would be the spur at the base of a Red deer antler. The horn needs to be solid so that he can turn from between 9mm and 12mm on his lathe. If Gruffalo reads this he might have some ideas. Can you assist?

I will ask about if anyone has any spare lieing about..

Handy for dressing out beasts too ..have to wait till next season to see if it's man enough to hold a stag

post-88284-0-23483000-1477586894_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...