Beard Children

Go to solution Solved by mackay,

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The British Governments foreign Aid and Refugee policy is a load of Bollocks . .They First of all instigate these proxy uprisings then enter into these Countries on one pretext or another along with

This policy may be noble and righteous and all the rest of it......but..... If the policy is to resettle "unaccompanied minors" (ie under 18), how do you verify the age of someone who deliberately ca

Genuinely shocked, not only by the so called children brought in, but by the fact the lefties and those in power seem to think Joe Average will be duped. You see kids playing on the bombed out street

Posted Images

70 more of these sweet innocent children are arriving in Britain, apparently they haven't got enough teeth left to pinpoint their exact age. "The group are likely aged between 20-50 but hey ho just let them in" a BBC spokesman said.....

Edited by DogFox123

There I'll be ugly scenes tomorrow, without a doubt !

French authorities are planning to round them up, put them on trains and transport them to purpose-built camps.......

Sounds like a job for the Germans - they've got more experience of this type of thing, after all ! ;)

• Like 1

French authorities are planning to round them up, put them on trains and transport them to purpose-built camps.......

Sounds like a job for the Germans - they've got more experience of this type of thing, after all ! ;)

Nar, by camps they mean Butlins in sunny old England..... You're a racist if you don't agree with any of this remember....

I hope the French do not run out of tear gas and any brits found to be supporting the migrants battle get their skulls smashed in.

Gary lineker and lilly allen should go over to support the migrants "desperate" battle to get into the UK f***ing muppets.

• Like 1

No doubt the aid charities will be making nazi comparisons tomorrow.

• Like 2

has that stupid bint allen taken any of these children into her home ?.why do we put up with this shit.i did not vote leave to have all of this shit living here of my back.would love to get a free house and benifits.they are illegal immigrants the clue is in the illegal bit and as such this shit should be sent back to france and those assholes who let them though their boarders should deal with them