Beard Children

Go to solution Solved by mackay,

As there are known as in Sweden.

Looks like immigrants have managed to take the piss out of this country again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3843900/First-migrant-children-arrive-UK-Calais-French-prepare-raze-Jungle-camp-ground.html

I would be concerned if they turned up in a school class with 14 year old girls.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The British Governments foreign Aid and Refugee policy is a load of Bollocks . .They First of all instigate these proxy uprisings then enter into these Countries on one pretext or another along with

This policy may be noble and righteous and all the rest of it......but..... If the policy is to resettle "unaccompanied minors" (ie under 18), how do you verify the age of someone who deliberately ca

Genuinely shocked, not only by the so called children brought in, but by the fact the lefties and those in power seem to think Joe Average will be duped. You see kids playing on the bombed out street

Posted Images

So did nobody else notice that most of these so called 'children' look like they are in their 20's?

No doubt the government were relying on Soros funded charities to regulate who comes here.

• Like 2

Another story about it: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/17/from-the-calais-jungle-to-croydon-migrant-children-arrive-in-bri/

Seeing pictures of the 'children' many of them looked in their mid twenties. It turns out David Cameron signed a deal earlier in the year to take illegals who claimed they had family over here, whether they had documents to prove their age or not.

This fcuking country stinks, I bet even if these bearded rats are proven to over age nothing will be done about it! 65% questioned are over age, these scum are apparently jumping in front of the real kids in the queue!!

They've won the golden ticket, they're here to stay.

I hear they get in because they are big enough to bully their way to the front of the queue.

Then can also refuse to give dental checks and dentists are being told not to do it by their association.

• Like 1

For years now we have been told that there are thousands of "unaccompanied children" living there, and thats the best they can find? And none of the girls everyone screams are there either?

I reckon they are the ones who've been shagging the social workers, so they get preferential treatment.

Mind you, being children they wont be able to drive or get a job will they? And I'm certain they will be sent straight to school

I was reading some MP was calling for dental tests on these "children" to see how old they really are. All the namby-pambys don't like it. Surely if you were legit, you'd willingly accept a test that led to a life of luxury?

Now a hairy faced man in his 20s can say he's 12 and no-one is allowed to question it. Bonkers.

This fcuking country stinks, I bet even if these bearded rats are proven to over age nothing will be done about it! 65% questioned are over age, these scum are apparently jumping in front of the real kids in the queue!!

I hear they get in because they are big enough to bully their way to the front of the queue.

Then can also refuse to give dental checks and dentists are being told not to do it by their association.

This country is a laughing stock and if it wasn't for my daughter I'd be long gone. Trouble is nobody says anything, we just moan amongst each other. (me included) Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 3

This country is a laughing stock and if it wasn't for my daughter I'd be long gone. Trouble is nobody says anything, we just moan amongst each other. (me included)
the 1st crime or rape that they commit, they should get the hands cut off and left nailed to a tree with a sign round the neck stating the crimes committed, they'd soon embrace our culture better. There should be sponsors who's held liable for these invaders coming here. They'd soon change the tune too about legit ways of vetting them. Lily Allen, geldof, and any other waste of spunk need a rude awakening
  • Like 2

This country is a laughing stock and if it wasn't for my daughter I'd be long gone. Trouble is nobody says anything, we just moan amongst each other. (me included)
the 1st crime or rape that they commit, they should get the hands cut off and left nailed to a tree with a sign round the neck stating the crimes committed, they'd soon embrace our culture better. There should be sponsors who's held liable for these invaders coming here. They'd soon change the tune too about legit ways of vetting them. Lily Allen, geldof, and any other waste of spunk need a rude awakening

There's a good chance they've already raped someone in the Jungle.... I see another woman has been raped in there.

• Solution

Genuinely shocked, not only by the so called children brought in, but by the fact the lefties and those in power seem to think Joe Average will be duped.

You see kids playing on the bombed out streets of Syria, huddled in makeshift classrooms.

They are the genuine ones.

I've came to the conclusion the leftie liberal retards don't care who they get in, as long as they're getting someone in.

They really must hate their own kind so much and have so many issues within themselves, guilt whatever that they would fcuk Britain over to try and somehow salve their own consciences.

• Like 9

Genuinely shocked, not only by the so called children brought in, but by the fact the lefties and those in power seem to think Joe Average will be duped.

You see kids playing on the bombed out streets of Syria, huddled in makeshift classrooms.

They are the genuine ones.

I've came to the conclusion the leftie liberal retards don't care who they get in, as long as they're getting someone in.

They really must hate their own kind so much and have so many issues within themselves, guilt whatever that they would fcuk Britain over to try and somehow salve their own consciences.

Very dangerouse people seen it with my own eyes the damage they can do to a town when they are in decision making positions of power.

• Like 1