Best Rouged 4X4 , Comfy, Economy, Torque & Ability For Your ££££'s

After trying most Landovers, Suzuki, Nissans & the rest, which were ok, some better than others, I tried my 1st jeep 5 years ago......after having 3 of these now , all bought fairly new & an old 10year one with between 23k & 89k, & now going over the 140,000- 200,000 miles in the last few years , diesel economy & yank tank build, these do the job !! There comfortable reliable & do all you need & more with the 2.5 & 2.8 ltr motor,

what a 4x4 they are ......

Jeep Cherokee crd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDI9FUBgZg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it like trigs broom?

another jeep wrangler model......the brute..

Glad your happy we them fella there not for me never seen any at shoot but fair play you like them . Our last land rover had 350 thousand when we sold it .

Glad your happy we them fella there not for me never seen any at shoot but fair play you like them . Our last land rover had 350 thousand when we sold it .

That's some milage! What landrover was it?
defender 90 serviced every year and wax oiled was bought from new heater motor , couple of wheel bearing ,water pump new rad timing belt clutch tyres exhaust brakes and two of the plastic spacers that fit in the bonnet hinges oh and few bulbs was all we need to do time we had it . We use to normally get rid or our landrovers and rangerovers around 200 thousand mark . Rust seems to be the killer with them . Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 1

After trying most Landovers, Suzuki, Nissans & the rest, which were ok, some better than others, I tried my 1st jeep 5 years ago......after having 3 of these now , all bought fairly new & an old 10year one with between 23k & 89k, & now going over the 140,000- 200,000 miles in the last few years , diesel economy & yank tank build, these do the job !! There comfortable reliable & do all you need & more with the 2.5 & 2.8 ltr motor,

what a 4x4 they are ......

Jeep Cherokee crd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDI9FUBgZg

do you use it off-road ? My brother in law got stuck in the gutter outside my house when we had a few inch,s of snow some years back, funniest thing was it had a snow button on the dash, still sat there spinning the wheels for 20 mins after pushing it, I see loads of them for sale dirt cheap thought it was because they were crap,