Best Rouged 4X4 , Comfy, Economy, Torque & Ability For Your ££££'s

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it like trigs broom?

another jeep wrangler model......the brute..

Glad your happy we them fella there not for me never seen any at shoot but fair play you like them . Our last land rover had 350 thousand when we sold it .

Be no good to me I've always got something dead in the back of the truck so I need a twin cab .......

Been looking into twin cabs, looking for something around 10 year old mark.

Any suggestion?

toyota's a safe bet i would say....always been a reliable make, and easy to work on,

il stick with my landcruisers thanks 700,000 just done a trip to germany didn t miss a beat

That's some mileage fella.
should take picture and we could have thread about who has the highest miles on there motor but think u will win .

I took a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi estate to 200k in 3 years. I thought that was impressive. 700 is mental. Lol

Be no good to me I've always got something dead in the back of the truck so I need a twin cab .......

Any suggestion?

It depends what you primarily want it for .......

Any suggestion?

It depends what you primarily want it for .......

Round the farm, light off roading, few muddy fields. 80% on road 20% off road.

Any suggestion?

toyota's a safe bet i would say....always been a reliable make, and easy to work on,

Looked into Toyotas think they too pricey need to be spending 7/8 grand to get anything sensible.

That review with Hammond was not on a Grand Cherokee, it was a Cherokee Sport. Two completely different motors.

I've always had Land Rovers, but thought I'd try a Grand Cherokee. It's got a 3.0ltr V6 Mercedes engine and with its Quad drive and a set of decent tires, I've yet to get it stuck.

Loads of grunt and much more fun to drive than most 4 x 4 s I've driven. Costly on parts though :icon_eek: and shite on fuel.

• Like 2

That review with Hammond was not on a Grand Cherokee, it was a Cherokee Sport. Two completely different motors.

I've always had Land Rovers, but thought I'd try a Grand Cherokee. It's got a 3.0ltr V6 Mercedes engine and with its Quad drive and a set of decent tires, I've yet to get it stuck.

Loads of grunt and much more fun to drive than most 4 x 4 s I've driven. Costly on parts though :icon_eek: and shite on fuel.

yeah and cos it America the dash will look like it made out of old telephones and creek like mad ?? Edited by scottish lurcher
  • Like 1

yeah and cos it America the dash will look like it made out of old telephones and creek like mad

there not that bad mate, i take it you don't like the american trucks?

yeah and cos it America the dash will look like it made out of old telephones and creek like mad

if there anything like there cars they will be piles of ????

if there anything like there cars they will be piles of

what american car have you had mate, to know that they are shit? (as you say)....i can assure you there trucks are every bit as good...and more, as the ones in Britain, see...i can compare as we've had trucks in the family back there, along with friends as well...and iv'e had two american trucks here, to be honest....they put there trucks through its paces far more here, than anyone does there, look at it this way....they could never be as crap as a land rover.

• Like 1

if there anything like there cars they will be piles of

what american car have you had mate, to know that they are shit? (as you say)....i can assure you there trucks are every bit as good...and more, as the ones in Britain, see...i can compare as we've had trucks in the family back there, along with friends as well...and iv'e had two american trucks here, to be honest....they put there trucks through its paces far more here, than anyone does there, look at it this way....they could never be as crap as a land rover.
yeah I guess they would have to be to carry a family of four fat b*****ds and there super xl macdonalds . And as for crap cars what good ones have they made ??