Hello everyone,

I'm just in the process of getting back into shooting after about 12 years, during that time I've kept my guns but just never had time to commit to it. My license is just going through the renewal stage so once that's done I'm hoping to get cack into things with a vengeance. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following?

1) Can anyone recommend a good shooting coat, ideally something suitable for driven, rough and pigeon shooting? Have been looking at the Schoffel Ptarmigan Extreme which I really like, has anyone any experience of it's durability or any other suggestions please?

2) I live in Derbyshire on the edge of the peak district, can anyone suggest any syndicates with vacancies, pigeon shooting opportunities, driven days etc? Locally would be good but would obviously be prepared to travel.

3) I've just re-joined BASC but was wondering if you still need to buy a game license these days?

Any assistance with the above would be very welcome, thank you in anticipation.