What kit do you wear in the field?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just wear some old steel toe caps, walk miles in them.......now there broke in they are very comfy with 2 pairs of socks :thumbs:

2 pairs of trackies........and either a water proof jacket or a couple of fleeces or old hoodys.

Depending on how cold it is or wet.....ect

Dont need nothing special on when lamping :thumbs:

been wearing the same stuff for years......since well before the ban :thumbs: old pic......

harenrabbit30thnov.jpg

Witton

A few more sensible replys please lads, im after some warm,dry,breathable and quiet kit if any one can reccomend some?

Just cover yourslef with goose fat.. like they do when they swim the channel and go out naked.. :D .. as you wont get much quieter than that..

Millet

I know what your thinking millet.........pre lubed :kiss:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
A few more sensible replys please lads, im after some warm,dry,breathable and quiet kit if any one can reccomend some?

I wear a Double 'Ventile' jacket, myself. Good enough for the S.A.S ? Do for me then. 'Layers' of various stuff under it. Usually zip fronted for comfort. Above that I wear an ozzie military hat. Beneath it I wear my WeatherWear waxed leggins. My footwear of preferance is a good pair of Gortex lined walking boots. Makes me water proof and quiet.

Ventile doesn't come cheap though. Ye may prefer to try Millets' suggestion. A naked bloke covered in Goose Greese also makes a daunting sight and is the very B*stard to keep hold of if things go pear shaped! :laugh:

stu20on20horse.jpg

stonefaire.jpg

Thats me on a typical afternoon mooch about really......

your brave its freezing :laugh:

It's like water off a ducks back the cold, i get heat off my trusty steed and the loin cloths good quality so that does it's bit for MY bits :tongue2:

if thats the knife you use you must have some fu**ing big rabbits

post-865-1197237876.gif

Above is teh wife and her mate when i took them shooting, it was the only cammo wear they had :feck:

Hate to break this to you compo....but ive been sleeping with your missus and her mate...

we participated in a session of naked ferreting also!

:haha::haha: Lamper she was using you as a warm up before she got home for the main course :laugh::haha:

i used to be festidious about being all cammoed up but to be honest i see as much wildlife when ime just in dark green stuff,there are times when i still use the old mossey oak stuff but usually so as not to be seen by others!

by the way if your after cheap hunting apparel try the Bass pro shops in the states at over $2 to the pound even with duty you save a mint,i spent £120 and got over £400 worth of stuff! :)