Webley Raider 10 Pcp

Harry quick fix on the stock if the holes are to little for the mags to fit in then make them a bit bigger and fit them in will make it look a million times better bud

or just send the stock up to me and ill fit them out with new wood and Finnish it off for you

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorted cheers lads paid 260 for it

hi guys i'm thinking of buying a air rifle to get started. i have seen a webley raider for sale at £300 close to where i live. any advice would be greatfull .thanks

well looks like im going having a look at it tommorw cheers

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Not learned much about the multi-shot Raider on this thread!

Does anybody have the .20 Raider, and if so, is it any good?

Yeah. There good. In .20, probably even better too.

The only down side to owning a .20 Ive found, is the lack of pellet choices. There either dead expensive, or only sold in 300's.

Its a mint rifle. Utterly mint. Dont know if your looking to buy, but if you are, and nothing against the 10, but consider the 12 thats about to be in RFD's soon.

• Like 1

I certainly would consider one, always been intrigued by .20 rifle calibre. When do you think the 12 shot is coming out, and can you suggest a good place to order one? Usually hunt with my Airteched Ultra .177, or HW100 in .22.

Yeah same. I got a .20 just cos Ive got the 'usual' calibers.

You have two of the best possible sets up there, why get another PCP? Out of interest of course.

I certainly would consider one, always been intrigued by .20 rifle calibre. When do you think the 12 shot is coming out, and can you suggest a good place to order one? Usually hunt with my Airteched Ultra .177, or HW100 in .22.

Yeah same. I got a .20 just cos Ive got the 'usual' calibers.

You have two of the best possible sets up there, why get another PCP? Out of interest of course.

Good question! I suppose I don't strictly need one, but just fancy a change of calibre