Why Go To The Fishery

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give me a shout next season if you want a craic at salmon ...I can fish some of the premium beats up here and haven't paid for fishing for about 5 years ago on the Tay

Tight lines means hope your line go tight with a fish well know saying amongst fishermen

Tight lines is a well known saying in fishing circles meaning good luck ... can't see why anybody would get their knickers in a twist over it ......

Some have very green eyes.

TC

You are not the first person to say that ....am I missing something here ....what reason does he have to be jealous?

Mik you lead a pretty active lifestyle, and reap the rewards. Some just cannot see how much work goes in to the fleeting moments of pleasure. All they see is some one who is successful, and some just cannot hack it, it eats away at them like a cancerous growth till in the end it consumes and destroys what semblance of social skills they had.

TC

• Like 3

Tight lines is a fishing program on TV & commonly used to wish another fisherman good luck, think the SL man took everything Mik said the wrong way,life to short Mik sometimes you just can't help some people so feck em atb Flacko

• Like 2

Oh yes the memory has returned. Pal of mine, in the TA, done his bit, would like me to find him a bit of stalking. Full ticket, nice weapons, own transport and willing to travel. Now I've got him some ground in the Borders, unaccacompanied, but maybe he could do a bit better. Fit as fck and willing to bear the burden. Not begging by any means but this guy could do with a break. Anything? Jok.

Has anyone ever seen Les and Scottish Lurcher in the same room ?

Surely that's got something to do with it. You don't usually offer out a day at the salmon then get abused for it...?

• Like 1

Oh yes the memory has returned. Pal of mine, in the TA, done his bit, would like me to find him a bit of stalking. Full ticket, nice weapons, own transport and willing to travel. Now I've got him some ground in the Borders, unaccacompanied, but maybe he could do a bit better. Fit as fck and willing to bear the burden. Not begging by any means but this guy could do with a break. Anything? Jok.

I will see what I can do Jok ...try and working something out between work

• Like 1

Has anyone ever seen Les and Scottish Lurcher in the same room ?

Surely that's got something to do with it. You don't usually offer out a day at the salmon then get abused for it...

You definitely don't expect that reaction from the older generation ....bitter old man